Enterprise Services - Client Account Management Support (CAMS), Singapore
Posted Aug 15, 2022 - Requisition No. 106426
Customer Account Management Support (CAMS) assist Financial Product Sales by managing large client projects and helping to tackle ongoing or complex unresolved issues. By having a detailed understanding of Bloomberg's processes and procedures, CAMS act in an advisory role to identify opportunities to improve internal efficiency and to enhance the client's experience.
The department is an exciting next step for somebody who excels at problem solving and project management, has strong communication skills, and who enjoys working directly with internal stakeholders and external clients. A passion for client relationship management and the ability to build a strong internal network within Bloomberg is crucial to be successful in this role.
As a CAMS representative, you will look after your own group of Sales teams and you are encouraged to be independent in this area by looking for ways to grow their business and educate their teams.
We’ll trust you to:
- Serve as a liaison between customers, financial product sales and all Bloomberg operational departments addressing customer requests
- Take ownership of escalated customer issues and bring them to resolution
- Analyze complex issues and formulate next steps and a clear path forward
- Collaborate with and influence internally various stakeholders and subject matter experts across business functions and levels
- Support projects around company initiatives and sales with ad-hoc reporting and requests
- Manage multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Think out-of-the-box in finding new solutions
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and/or enhance the customer experience
- 2 to 6 years of Experience working in financial Services or a Technology company
- Previous support experience in a client facing environment (sales support, customer support, etc..)
- Experience managing multiple operational projects
- Experience working with a wide range of internal teams and departments (i.e. legal, COO, sales, technical support, etc..)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Tenacious and creative problem solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to take a proactive approach in their role
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English
- Fluency in Mandarin or Korean Or Japanese would be a plus as this role will be supporting clients across the Asia Pacific region.
You'll need to have:
We'd also like to see:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.