Each of our clients is unique. They have their own workflows and very specific data needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can’t operate. Extracting intelligence from such varying and complex consumption is a real business challenge. That’s where you come in.
What’s the role?
Business Intelligence drives new business and organic growth to Enterprise Solutions through data driven intelligence. We’re all about driving the business forward with data-driven insight to build product strategies and uncover hidden sales opportunities.
We also provide analytics using data warehousing tools and other resources. We work closely with global teams including: Sales, CFO Office, Global & Regional Department Heads, Business and Product Development, Global Data, Operational Support and other verticals across the firm. We leverage Qlikview, Qliksense, IBM Cognos 11, Tableau, Excel Powerpivot, VBA and SQL to develop reports and dashboard for these global teams.
We'll expect you to:
- Develop models to predict ROI and exposure in product offering and commercials
- Leverage data to build campaigns and strategies for sales
- Build reports and dashboard for our management team
- Design tools for our business units to provide controlled access to warehouse data for independent risk assessment
- Manage major projects with BI Engineering for data acquisition and report automations - Validate calculations and dataset used in reports and projects
We'll need you to have:
- Self-Motivated & Independent: You should be independent and also work well in a team environment. You are able to quickly adopt new tools and assist in migration and integration throughout the global team and department.
- Clear Communication: You can deliver clear, concise and structured presentations where you understand your audience conveying the appropriate amount of information.
- Excellent Collaborator & Resourceful Negotiator: You can build relationships with key stakeholders and negotiate the scope of a project for a win-win combination where we are leveraging engineering most efficiently.
- Highly Creative: You are able to think beyond a task, understand the ultimate goal and ask the right questions. You understand the basics of all financial asset types as well as quality, coverage and depth of Bloomberg data sets.
- Well Organized: Your work is easy to follow and you can provide quick concise updates on all projects you are working on.
- Technical: You have the experience of BI technology tools and have the passion and aptitude to learn more. You are able to quickly adopt new tools and assist in migration and integration throughout the global team and department. You have the ability to shorten time spent on task with your technical background.
- Innovative: You have the ability to think and see different approaches to a problem and to factor in future risk and short-comings with potential solutions. You can challenge reality with imaginative ideas.
- Strong Financial Markets & Market Data Background: You can apply this knowledge in your reports and projects adding more value to the data itself.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.