Event Project Manager (6 Month Contract)
Posted May 4, 2021 - Requisition No. 90526
Bloomberg New Economy is looking for a 6- month contractor to play a key role in our upcoming New Economy Forum (NEF) event.
We'll trust you to:
- Provide logistical and event production support in development for NEF event, with specific focus on providing local insight in collaboration with NEF production partner
- Conduct venue & vendor research, inspections & site visits and provide recommendations as requested
- Provide local support & manage day to day communication to venues & vendors as required
- Help organize, prepare documentation for, and attend site visits / vendor meetings as required
- Adhere to & help drive Singapore related project plan items
- Ensure information is shared within the team globally and documented on timely and regular basis
- Collate meeting notes / action points / circulate to rest of NEF departments as required
- Advise on F&B menu; liaise with Catering Lead and provide project manager support
- Advise in the planning of delegate cultural excursions
- On-site management of external staffing agencies (including pre-forum briefing & scheduling)
- Work to enhance productivity by streamlining processes and providing project management to all areas of NEF under direction of Forum Production Lead
- Manage name badges and printing for visits to Singapore office
- Manage vendor scheduling, internal meetings & logistics for when New Economy Forum team travels to Singapore
- Work with internal Bloomberg teams to assist in the execution of NEF
You’ll need to have:
- 5-8 years' of experience in event planning
- Experience working in large-scale events
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.