The Data Acquisition & Pricing Specialist arm of Bloomberg’s Content Acquisition & Business Management team leads the way in acquiring the OTC financial data and research which fuels our iconic Bloomberg Terminal and Enterprise Data Solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for an astute professional to join the team in our Singapore office. Using your existing knowledge and relationships, we’ll be relying on you to play a pivotal role in expanding our pricing content in the Singapore & ASEAN region.
You'll be given the autonomy to build your business with key data contributors and market players, while developing a truly deep understanding of the markets which you cover.
We'll trust you to:
- Identify & qualify target lists of data contributors
- Negotiate contracts with third party data providers, close commitments for data contribution, and optimise the visibility of this content on our systems.
- Build relationships with key commercial and central banks, brokers, market associations and regulators.
- Uncover opportunities to change strategic landscapes
- Become a true expert in your areas of financial data coverage
- Work closely with Terminal Sales and other internal business - groups to clearly define our clients’ data requirements
- Position our data offerings, market and deliver new content to our users.
What we look for?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Business-level fluency in an Asian language would be a STRONG plus.
- At least 5 years of experience of sales, relationship management, and/or market experience in over the counter products.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and client-facing skills
- Aptitude for identifying new prospects, building lasting relationships and influencing stakeholders
- Good knowledge of Foreign Exchange, Money Markets, Fixed Income & Derivatives.
We'd love to see:
- Comfortable with a high degree of autonomy, and managing priorities from multiple internal and external partners
- Proven ability to build and execute plans under tight deadlines
- Willingness to travel within the region
- Familiarity with financial data and technical infrastructure
- Experience or knowledge of the financial market data landscape in Singapore or other similar markets.
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe that you're a good match, we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.