Global Data - Exchanges Content Analyst, Singapore
Posted Jul 29, 2021 - Requisition No. 92774
Bloomberg runs on data. In our Global Data business, we're responsible for supplying it. Our Content Acquisition and Business Management team (CABM) is all about capturing and integrating data to provide our customers with the information they need. The department is comprised of several teams including: Pricing, Research, Exchanges, Client Service, and Contracts. We onboard an incredible amount of content so it's imperative that it is discoverable, compliant, done in an efficient manner, and compliments other Bloomberg products.
What’s the role?
You're on the pulse of market movements and live for the details beyond the headlines. You love to build relationships and always look to provide excellent customer service. As a natural problem solver, you thrive on building innovative solutions to complex problems.
We are looking for a highly creative and motivated individual to work in the Exchange Data & Business team in our Singapore office. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who enjoy working in a dynamic, deadline driven environment to deliver the highest quality real-time data to our customers across all asset classes such as equities, derivatives & fixed income.
We are responsible for developing real-time market data feeds from exchanges. This includes managing projects, building relationships, negotiating contracts and providing support to our clients for exchange market data.
You will focus on providing our clients (both internal and external) with high-level customer service on all questions related to our exchanges data. In addition, Content Analysts will lead on projects to improve workflows, automate, maintain and improve existing content. You will work closely with our clients, Exchanges, Engineering and other internal teams to ensure successful support and delivery of Exchange products to Bloomberg customers.
We’ll trust you to:
- Provide front-line support for all exchange market data on Bloomberg
- Liaise with various internal teams such as Engineering, Product, Sales, Support and Global Data teams to resolve problems, improve data quality and on-board new content
- Manage existing exchange data content
- Act as the main point of contact for any issues with exchange market data
- Drive process improvements, and operational and workflow efficiency
- Build up an in-depth understanding of how our customers consume market data
You’ll need to have:
- A bachelor's degree, preferably with combined studies in Information Systems and Finance, or related business and STEM fields
- 1-3 years of work experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in foundational project management including an ability to develop project plans
- Experience in a programming language (e.g. Python, SQL, VBA)
- Proficiency in Excel and presentation skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
We would love to see:
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions and lead change
- Experience in driving process improvements, operational and workflow efficiency
- Excellent documentation skills
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are!
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.