Do you want to be the face of Bloomberg across college campuses? Does the idea of recruiting top talent excite you? Is providing a superior candidate experience always at the front of your mind?
We may have the role for you! We need someone who can take initiative, stay organized, and think creatively about the future workforce of our company. You will join a dynamic team of recruiting professionals ready to welcome your creative ideas to improve our efforts and processes.
What's the role?
As APAC Head of Campus Recruiting, you will be responsible for handling all entry level and campus recruiting programs across the region, reporting to the Asia Head of Recruiting. Incumbent will commit to the development of recruiting strategies and deliver upon them in support of Bloomberg's growth objectives.
You will drive the full life cycle of recruiting campus hires, from strategic planning to process execution to wrap-up. In alignment with our Diversity & Inclusion strategy, ensuring we are attracting, engaging and retaining diverse candidates through the process will also be an important objective for this position.
You will work closely with the Global Recruiting Teams involved in campus recruiting initiatives, as well as any external recruitment firms or vendors. The position will also be responsible for the direct supervision of Campus Recruiters for Financial Sales and Analytics, Global Data, Operations (Global Customer Service) and indirect supervision of other business areas with entry level targets.
You will have deep, specialized knowledge and expertise, and will be able to work independently on a self-directed basis, initiate and cultivate new ideas and drive excellence in our recruiting processes.
We'll expect you to:
Campus Program Management
- Partner with Leadership and HR partners to design and implement a campus recruiting strategy to hire Undergraduate and Graduate candidates.
- Manage/track candidate pipeline and report recruiting metrics to key partners.
- Lead the development of all recruiting marketing materials including job descriptions, corporate presentations, resume screening materials, interview guides etc.
- Manage campus budgets and handle the execution of interview days, including interviewer scheduling and training sessions.
- Travel to campuses to lead presentations, participate in networking events.
- Lead the employee and senior management referrals for entry level positions globally.
- Collaborate with internal diversity networks and external diversity partner organizations to define diversity recruiting strategies and execute against them to ensure diversity goals and objectives being met
- Actively participate and commit to process improvement strategies, projects and initiatives
Partner with regional teams
- Identify priorities for geographic focus, based on national strategy and regional placement targets.
- Provide direction to regional staff on local recruiting efforts, ensuring that time and energy are passionate about highest priority areas and highest impact activities.
- Pilot creative, differentiated outreach tactics to address regional challenges and opportunities.
- Support regions to identify candidate pipeline that better aligns business hiring demands.
Recruiting Team Management
- Supervise on-boarding, training and day-to-day management of direct reports on the Entry Level/Campus Recruiting Team.
- Provide mentor-ship, feedback/guidance, assist with issue resolution, problem solving, etc.
- Manage bi-annual performance review process.
You'll need to have:
- 10-15 years of work experience in corporate recruiting, with 10+ years in Campus and 5+ years in a professional services environment preferred (ideally recruiting in technology or financial services environment)
- Management experience a MUST!
- Experience in and demonstrated interest in campus/college recruiting
- Knowledge of marketing tools relevant to global graduate audiences
- Program/project management experience preferred
- Ability to travel frequently across the region.
We'd love to see:
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Stellar interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to command attention and respect of senior level leaders
- Ability to set and consistently meet project milestones and successfully run multiple work streams in an energizing environment
- Collegial and collaborative teammate, with the ability to flex and adapt
- Able to work independently on self-directed basis
- Strong project management and issue identification/resolution skills