Marketing Manager -ASEAN/ANZ
Posted Dec 1, 2020 - Requisition No. 87436
The Bloomberg Central Marketing team is an industry leading and award winning in-house Marketing department at one of the most influential financial services and technology brands in the world. Our mission is to leverage our wealth of data to understand the markets and our target audiences and then deliver impactful creative and results focused programs that support the growth of our brand and align to the strategic priorities of the businesses.
With teams spread across every major Bloomberg office around the world, we have the breadth of resources and market knowledge to take on any objective as well as the Marketing expertise to intelligently address any challenge with a multi-channel, results oriented approach.
The Asia Pacific Financial Products Marketing team is looking for a highly motivated and experienced marketing manager for the ASEAN and ANZ region. Based in our Singapore office, this Marketing Manager will define, develop and execute best-in-class cross channel marketing plans that support our business objectives and help lead all branding and marketing support initiatives in the region.
That includes but is not limited to building awareness of our brand and the solutions we offer for the Financial Services industry, generating and nurturing leads for priority acquisition and expansion sales targets, and deepening existing client relationships to drive stronger brand loyalty and retention.
As a member of the Asia Pacific Financial Product Marketing team, this individual will work with business partners and internal marketing stakeholders, including our in-house creative agency and events teams to build strategic and effective programs and manage execution to the highest standards. They will also partner closely with our internal communications and government relations teams in the region to ensure that our external marketing and communications efforts are aligned and in tune with business priorities for the company.
We’ll trust you to:
- Identify and lead business priorities, devise innovative multi-channel marketing initiatives to deliver business impacts
- Own campaign objective, planning, execution and be accountable on campaign results
- Possess excellent business judgement, strategic aptitude with strong analytical skills to derive actionable insights from data and market intelligence
- Collaborate and build trustworthy partnerships with internal & external agencies including functional partners
- Establish strategic alignment through strong collaboration with global marketing teams and contributing to global and regional best practices
- Operate autonomously, have excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to articulate ideas and influence stakeholders
- Be an advocate for the Bloomberg brand and ensure that all marketing activities are aligned and build the Bloomberg brand internally and externally
- Attention to detail, organized, proactive and resourceful
You need to have:
- 8 or more years of experience in a B2B marketing role in global organization with a proven track record of working in a matrix organisation
- A good understanding of the financial markets
- Excellent cross-functional skills such as customer lifecycle management, social media marketing and content marketing
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills with an ability to create marketing plans and manage through seamless execution
- Ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and an ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Fluency in an Asian languages (Thai/Bahasa Indonesia/Filipino) is a plus
- Flexibility to travel
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.