Bloomberg Marketing partners with forward-looking business leaders to seize and create opportunities and to drive difference. We use data to understand markets and audiences and creative ideas to build stories and brands. We build campaigns and work that brings together attention and drives a reaction. We move fast, and our core approach is integrated and disruptive.
What's the role?
The APAC Marketing Team is seeking a shown and highly motivated individual to lead Bloomberg marketing efforts for India and the Emerging Markets program for APAC region. This marketing role is based in Singapore or Mumbai and will be part of the International Bloomberg Marketing team.
Working with the International Financial Products Marketing Director, the Marketing Manager for India and APAC EM Programs will define, develop and execute marketing plans that build awareness, generate leads and cultivate existing client relationships for Bloomberg financial products in India, and key emerging markets in the APAC region.
You will define the marketing strategy and execute the marketing plans to support local sales and product leaders. You are personally responsible the coordination and execution of marketing activities in India and, together with other marketing leads in Asia, the management of a lead generation program for the emerging markets in Asia including China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines to name a few. You are a highly motivated professional who is detail-oriented, self-organized, and have a can do attitude in coordinating marketing activities from every angle.
We’ll trust you to:
- Understand and become an advocate for the Bloomberg brand and ensure that all marketing activities undertaken on behalf of a specific solution/audience group are aligned with and support the overall brand
- Assist with the implementation of the Bloomberg brand's unique marketing programs through proprietary events, direct marketing and social media efforts. You will also manage the workflow of the development of digital and printed marketing collateral, premiums and other marketing materials
- Have an extensive understanding of the financial services market in the India and ASEAN region, strong project management, experience in working in a global marketing group, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a drive to promote one of the world's iconic brands
- Actively lead and participate in global conference calls with both New York and London. This requires flexibility to attend evening and morning calls.
You need to be able to:
- Think strategically and execute tactically
- Work across multiple teams to deliver the best results
- Adapt, learn quickly and be resourceful
- Be innovative and creative to bring new ideas to the team
We’d love to see:
- Successful track record in B to B financial services marketing plus knowledge of the financial markets in India and Singapore.
- Experience in developing marketing plans and coordinating execution with other marketing teams
- Experience in managing teams - with direct and dotted-lined reporting structures
- Experience in leading digital campaigns and tracking metrics
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience building marketing collateral, both traditional and digital
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and an ability to adapt and learn a new market
- Ability to drive lead generation and campaign management
- Ability to multi-task in a time-pressured environment
- Ability to successfully partner with Heads of Sales, Product, and creative agencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, accurate and willing to learn
- Fluency in English
- Travel between Singapore and Mumbai and limited travel to London / New York
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.