Bloomberg Marketing partners with forward-looking business leaders to seize and create opportunities and to drive difference. We use data to understand audiences and creative ideas to build stories with our brand. We create campaigns and work that brings together attention and drives a reaction. We move fast, and our core approach is integrated and disruptive.
The APAC marketing team is seeking a highly motivated individual to develop, execute a foundational, awareness, retention and acquisition marketing plans across Bloomberg's Corporate Treasury, Investor Relations and Buy side solutions. You will work with business partners and internal marketing partners (content, digital, creative, events teams) within the region and globally to build strategic and effective programmes and manage execution to the highest standards.
You enjoy working in an energizing environment and able to run a high volume of projects and demonstrate a passion for our brand.
We’ll trust you to
- Collaborate to identify regional business priorities (with local Sales and/or Product teams) and create supporting campaigns from strategic planning to implementation through all functional marketing areas as well as internal & external agencies.
- Work closely with global marketing programme managers at Bloomberg's headquarters in New York City to ensure the solutions/audiences he/she is responsible for in APAC are aligned to global strategy.
- Gather and report on campaign results to showcase the value of marketing efforts.
- Understand the marketplace including audiences and the competitive landscape.
- Lead the creation of collateral for all supporting businesses and develop the internal and external distribution strategy of that content.
- Lead the invitation, engagement and follow-up strategies for face to face and virtual client interactions including live events, virtual events and webinars.
- Use content marketing to aid in promotion of the Bloomberg Professional Services brand as well as the specific businesses they support.
- Create and handle lead-scoring programs, including coordinating email marketing programs from contact strategy through to production and deployment in support of our lead-generation and nurturing efforts.
- Gain knowledge of the products that will ultimately help with the development of marketing programs that provide significant value to the business. Understand and keep up with the market needs within APAC – developed market vs emerging market, identify where the gaps and opportunities lie.
- Run your own workload and prioritise multiple requests from various parts of the business.
- Become an advocate for the Bloomberg brand to ensure all marketing activities are aligned and support the overall brand.
You need to be able to
- Think strategically and execute tactically
- Work across multiple teams to deliver the best results
- Build and execute short- and long-term marketing plans
- Adapt, learn quickly and be resourceful
- Be innovative, passionate and creative to bring new ideas to the team
- Collaborate with other marketing managers covering other businesses in the same region
We’d love to see
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience, most preferably in financial services industry.
- Knowledge of corporate treasury, investor relations, hedge fund and SME office workflow, risk management technologies for key financial organisations such as banks, hedge funds, asset management firms and a good understanding of the agenda of key decision makers such as CEOs, CIO, CFOs, corporate treasurers and asset managers, etc.
- Successful track record in B2B financial services and/or IT services marketing
- Marketing management experience for ASEAN market is a plus
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills with an ability to create project plans and manage through seamless execution
- You have strong commercial sense and a self-starter with an ability adapt and learn new market, test out concept/new ideas and seeking out partnerships with external parties
- Experience with quantitative marketing strategy including data mining/extraction and analysis of marketing campaigns including customer profiles, communication strategies, customer segmentation and reporting
- Experience gathering and demonstrating marketplace insights, competitive analysis and research to inform strategic marketing programs
- Ability to brief events, creative and digital teams effectively
- Ability to drive lead generation and campaign management
- Ability to multi-task in a time-pressured environment
- Ability to successfully partner with Sales, Product Managers and the internal marketing teams
- You have an excellent communication skills, including ability to work across different audiences, personalities and experience levels
- Pragmatic sense of business insight, problem solving abilities, creativity, and sense of “getting things done” as well as the “why not?” attitude
- Ability to build and execute content marketing plans
- Travel is required
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.