Programmatic Sales Director - Singapore
Posted Aug 15, 2019 - Requisition No. 76661
Bloomberg was born through data and technology. And that DNA is still with us today. The Programmatic Lead is responsible for enhancing our focus and commitment to deliver innovative digital inventory via programmatic across the APAC region. Working to identify market leading platforms while using local market data to extract, nurture and grow revenue. This role will effectively be Bloomberg’s Programmatic voice in market. Growing our profile in-line with revenue. Creating new opportunities, building partnerships and strengthening existing relationships to grow our programmatic capability and revenue today, and tomorrow.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work with NY to create robust marketing materials, coupled with sales support and education on the basics of Programmatic.
- Have a market voice to help grow our brand visibility across key areas within APAC.
- Deepen existing partnerships with each SSP by actively engaging with their established demand facilitation teams.
- Optimize the tech stack by testing new SSP partners for unique demand and enhanced capabilities.
- Build relationships with leading DSPs to inform Bloomberg of buy-side strategies.
- Build relationships with Agency Trading Desks to grow existing revenue and create new demand.
- Generate leads from bid-level reporting and open exchange reporting.
Identify which buyers and advertisers are bidding on Bloomberg inventory, and move them up the value chain and into PMP deals.
Help the sales team form a habit of asking to be connected to the programmatic buyer for each RFP they receive.
- Daily monitoring of all live PMPs to ensure the highest possible win / transaction rates.
- Campaign management to optimize performance against core KPIs / objectives – page views / clicks etc.
- Escalation of deals that encounter technical issues between the buyer, SSP and operations team.
- Understand the in-demand inventory formats to identify popular packages for Preferred Deals.
- Identify live programmatic campaigns on BBG.com and track back to the correct trading desk / agency for PMP creation.
- Identify new opportunities in the programmatic landscape that can generate incremental revenue.
- Work with the direct sales team to ensure programmatic and direct sales strategy are aligned and not duplicated.
- Generate new revenue over the next 12-18 months.
- Work with the NY Programmatic/Pricing team to track and monitor the markets and ensure Bloomberg is competitively priced.
You will need to have:
- At least 8 years market experience (this can be across multiple markets, but has to include at least 4 in APAC).
- Technical understanding of the APAC SSP, DSP and agency desk landscape.
- An internal fire to hunt and seek revenue opportunities.
- Be comfortable being Bloomberg’s Programmatic voice which includes article writing, panel discussion, presentation and IAB involvement.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Collaboration running through your veins.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
If this sounds like you:
Please apply! If we think you're a good match, we’ll get in touch to let you the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
We are a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org