Regional Campus Recruiter
Posted Jul 24, 2019 - Requisition No. 76287
At Bloomberg, we are passionate about hiring dynamic and innovative individuals to build out our rapidly growing business. We operate in a high pressure, fast paced environment, and are dedicated to hiring the best people for our teams. We’re looking for a Graduate Recruiter to join our Singapore team, to help expand our business by identifying, attracting and hiring top talent.
You will be important to the campus recruiting team. You will take ownership of your recruitment focus, and develop strategic plans for execution. You will need to thrive in a rapidly changing environment, and develop creative strategies to attract and hire the best talent into the organization. You will need to be energetic, collaborative, and strategic, and bring the highest quality candidates into our business. As an integral part of the APAC Recruiting team, you will lead the full life cycle of recruiting campus hires for a range of roles across a number of departments and countries in Southeast Asia, from strategic planning to process execution and wrap-up.
We are a passionate, hard-working, and collaborative team, and we recruit across multiple business areas including Analytics and Sales, Global Data, Customer Support and all of our Early Engagement Programs. We partner closely with our businesses to develop a deep understanding of their objectives, products, people, and challenges, in order to present the best skilled candidates. We bring creative ideas, curiosity and insight to the table, backed up with market knowledge and a data-driven approach. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. We are not your typical graduate recruitment team as we hire all year long so creativity is our strongest asset.
We'll trust you to:
- Research, build, and execute on recruitment strategies for our entry level programs across multiple countries and business groups
- Develop relationships with hiring managers and senior business leaders, understand their business needs, and collaborate with them to offer strategic recruitment guidance
- Ensure a smooth, smart, innovative and engaging recruiting process to establish an outstanding candidate experience
- Help build our brand across university campuses and strengthen our relationships with key societies, organizations, and university contacts (travel is required)
- Lead and execute on the full recruitment life-cycle, from reviewing resumes to closing candidates, and engaging them through the onboarding process in a high volume and complex recruitment environment
- Think creatively to develop non-traditional sourcing strategies, beyond university hiring to generate a pipeline of candidates including those with 1-5 years of experience
- Team up with HR Business Partners, Immigration Specialists, Relocation Experts, and other colleagues to quickly get the best candidates in and productive
- Support the development of our interviewers through execution of skills training programs and coaching
- Oversee summer internship and early engagement program logistics for your business areas, in collaboration with the internal partner
- Stay in tune with external market factors affecting our business areas, identify new practices/trends, and use data to improve processes
- Ensure a top experience for all candidates you interact with
- Actively participate and contribute to process improvement strategies, projects, and initiatives.
- Partner with our marketing and events team to use social media, organize events, and participate in networking and open house events to build our employer brand and to recruit talent
- Work closely with internal diversity team and external organizations to improve and enhance recruitment strategy
You need to have:
- 4 plus years of demonstrated success in graduate recruiting, or relevant experience working with university-level candidates
- Experience direct sourcing recent graduates, second jobbers and career changers (candidates with 1-5 years post-graduation experience)
- Excellent organization, prioritization, presentation and project management skills
- Exceptional people skills, developed through experience in client-facing roles or customer service and support
- An ability to adjust to changing work flows and demands
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills, a consultative approach and the ability to influence
- Solid attention to detail, and the ability to handle a high volume, juggle various projects, and be efficient with your workflow
- Flexibility to travel (this will be required during peak seasons)
If this sounds like you:
Submit your application and we'll get in touch!
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services cultivates innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.