Regional Company Marketing Manager
Posted Mar 8, 2023 - Requisition No. 114587
Bloomberg is a global leader in business and financial information, news and insight, and we use innovative technology to deliver trusted data and bring transparency to the financial markets. Our customers around the globe rely on us for the information and tools they need to make critical investment decisions and remain connected across all sides of the financial community. To ensure the best experience for our 20,000+ employees across 176 offices globally, we provide the spaces and systems that allow our teams to work together with agility, productivity and collaboration, no matter where they are.
The Bloomberg Financial Solutions department of 5,000+ employees is at the forefront of ensuring success for our customers and employees alike. Our team comprises several key pillars: sales, service, operations, culture and brand. As a department, we are united by a common goal: We create meaningful relationships with clients by understanding their needs and delivering outstanding end-to-end support from sales and implementation, through their ongoing relationship with Bloomberg.
Bloomberg Marketing partners with forward-looking business leaders in Financial Solutions department to seize and create opportunities and to drive difference. We use data to understand markets and audiences and creative ideas to build stories and brands. We create campaigns and work that captures attention and drives a reaction. We move fast, and our core approach is integrated and pioneering.
What’s the Role:
- The Company Marketing team is responsible for developing, executing and reporting of multi-channel marketing programs aligned to objectives of Bloomberg’s HR, Recruiting, Diversity & Inclusion and Corporate Philanthropy teams.
- Reporting to the Company Marketing Lead, the individual will work with business partners and internal marketing collaborators, including our in-house creative team, globally to build effective programs and handle campaign executions to the highest standards.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the marketing objectives and making sure results are achieved, measured and reported.
We’ll trust you to:
- Collaborate to identify the business priorities and create results driven, multi-channel Marketing plans that support those priorities
- Manage the full Marketing cycle from strategic planning to execution leveraging all of our internal & external agencies and functional partners
- Be responsible for a number of marketing programs to support business objectives that build awareness, generate leads and nurture existing client relationships
- Be detail-oriented, self-organized, and proactive in coordinating and leading marketing activities from every angle to achieve maximum results
- Become an advocate for the Bloomberg brand and ensure that all marketing activities are aligned and support the overall brand
- Ensure integration between all planned marketing activity, whether by an audience or product as well as alignment with the broader marketing team globally covering the same audiences in different regions
- Think strategically and execute tactically
- Adapt, learn quickly and be resourceful
- Be innovative and creative to bring new ideas to the team
- Actively lead and participate in global conference calls with both New York and London. Have flexibility to attend sporadic evening and morning calls.
You'll need to have:
- 5+ years of recent experience in an integrated marketing role in a multinational organization
- Experience in both B2B and B2C digital marketing
- 3 years of recent experience in executing and tracking integrated marketing programs that involve live/virtual events, website, content and social media marketing within the APAC environment
- Stakeholder management ability to successfully partner with sales, product managers and internal marketing teams
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills with an ability to create marketing plans and manage through seamless execution
- Experience in working in a global marketing group and leading and coordinating the local function teams
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and an ability to adapt and learn a new market
- Ability to influence and collaborate with all levels and departments
- Proven continuous career growth within an organisation
- Fluency in English and Mandarin to support stakeholders in APAC region including China
- Flexibility to travel sporadically
We'd love to see:
- Understanding or experience working in the financial services markets in Asia
- Fluency in additional Asian languages to support stakeholders in APAC region
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.