Regional Project Manager - Marketing, Singapore (12 Month Contract)
Posted Mar 23, 2022 - Requisition No. 101754
The Studio is Bloomberg's award winning in-house creative group, working across fully integrated campaigns. The Studio has editorial, digital, design, video, production and project management to capabilities and drivesprojects across the full spectrum of Bloomberg, developing campaigns both internally and externally. The Studio team works across a global workflow, with staff in all our major offices. Our Integrated Project Managers ensure the smooth running of project work ?owing through the studio, coordinating tasks and activities with creative teams, marketing managers and stakeholders.
The Studio is seeking a highly organized and motivated Integrated Project Manager. You’ll be ?exible in the way you work: part project manager, part production manager and part traf?c manager and con?dent in your decision making, with the ability and skills to communicate at all levels. The role is responsible for bringing control to project activities in Asia Pacific, while coordinating closely on with the wider team in London/New York. You must be able to solve problems as they arise and manage multiple active projects to meet tight deadlines.
What we expect our candidate to bring to the role:
- Activity and Resource Planning
- Organising and motivating of people
- Controlling of time management and monitoring of progress
- Analysing and managing project risks
- Relationship and team building
- Problem solving, strong negotiating skills
- Follow process, multitasking
To be successful, you need to have:
- 5+ years’ experience in a high-volume global creative agency or similar.
- A solid understanding of the creative process across all channels.
- Experience in validating briefs, deadlines and deliverables – Knowing when necessary to challenge and negotiate.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation, being con?dent within your decision-making whilst under pressure.
- Meeting the goals and objectives for business stakeholders and Studio team, ensuring process if followed.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate and are inclusive of age, disability, colour, gender, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion and belief, parental or caring status, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, sexual orientation, veteran status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.
*Contract will be administered by third-party vendor as a dispatched worker arrangement with Bloomberg.