Relationship Manager - Pricing Data Acquisition, Global Data - Singapore
Posted Aug 13, 2019 - Requisition No. 76606
The Data Acquisition & Pricing Specialist arm of Bloomberg’s Content & Entities Business Management team leads the way in acquiring the OTC financial data and research which fuels our iconic Bloomberg Terminal and Enterprise Data Solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for an astute professional to join the team in our Singapore office. Using your existing knowledge and relationships, we’ll be relying on you to play a pivotal role in growing our relationships with government agencies, regulators and key banks whilst acquiring pricing content in South-east Asia.
You'll be given the autonomy to build your business with key data contributors and market players, while developing a truly deep understanding of the markets which you cover.
We'll trust you to:
- Identify & qualify target lists of data contributors
- Negotiate contracts with third party data providers, close commitments for data contribution, and optimise the visibility of this content on our systems
- Build relationships with key commercial and central banks, brokers, market associations, government agencies and regulators
- Uncover opportunities to change strategic landscapes
- Become a true expert in your area of financial data coverage
- Work closely with Terminal Sales and other internal business groups to clearly identify our clients’ data requirements
- Position our data offerings, while marketing and delivering new content to our users
You'll need to have:
- At least 5 years of experience in sales, relationship management, and/or market experience in over-the-counter (OTC) and derivative products
- An established network within the South-east Asia pricing data space
- Business-level proficiency in English
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and client-facing skills
- Comfortable fostering C-Level relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a consultative approach, and an ability to influence stakeholders
- Proven aptitude for identifying new prospects, and building lasting relationships
- Good knowledge of Foreign Exchange, Money Markets, Fixed Income & Derivatives
We'd love to see:
- Strong knowledge in FX and Money Markets
- Strong, primary relationships with regulators in South-east Asia, government agencies and state banks would be an advantage
- Ability in a South-east Asian language such as Bahasa Indonesia
- Comfort with a high degree of autonomy, and in managing priorities from multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to build and execute plans under tight deadlines
- Willingness to travel within the region
- Familiarity with financial data and technical infrastructure
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe that you're a good match, we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.