Senior Video Producer, APAC (6 month Contract)
Posted Jul 19, 2023 - Requisition No. 117705
We’re searching for a highly-motivated 6 month Senior Video Producer, APAC who will be an ambassador for Bloomberg Media Studios in Singapore. This person will have a strong background in production, video post production, motion graphics and animation and will be a proven creative leader who can work closely with clients to develop and present creative content solutions, lead a creative team with high-level video and design capabilities, leverage relationships to build creative partnerships, and create buzz in the region about Bloomberg Media Studios and our work for clients.
The Senior Video Producer will work closely with the APAC Executive Editor, the APAC Creative Director, the design leads and also a talented and diverse group of freelancers and vendors that can contribute to ideation as well as execution of our clients projects. The Senior Video Producer will develop strong relationships with sales, strategy and data science leadership and will work collaboratively with these teams in client presentations and developing new business.
The Senior Video Producer ensures that Bloomberg Media Studios content solutions fulfills our brand position of thought leadership powered by proprietary data. This entails a range of oversight of work including planning, scheduling, managing and executing production activities for maximum performance of projects for clients in APAC The Senior Video Producer will also work collaboratively with the sales, data science, strategy and marketing teams in client presentations and developing new business.
We are passionate about developing innovative ideas and committed to working for a company that places purpose at the center of its business, and understands that creativity depends on a healthy, balanced, and supportive work environment.
We’ll trust you to:
- Conceive of storytelling strategies and ideas that respond to client business objectives across a range of industries like business, finance, technology and luxury.
- Develop and pitch video treatments that break through and raise the bar for both internal teams and production partners
- Bid, Budget, schedule, with production vendors and track finance for multiple client projects simultaneously
- Collaborate with both cross-discipline team members (design, social, copywriting, content strategy) to drive the best results
- Ensure the highest quality work with our production partners at every step: from pre-production, through post, up to and including final delivery
- Push the envelope on storytelling formats and impeccable design for our range of video products: social-first, long-form to multi-wave episodic content
- Manage the work but also be equally comfortable in taking a hands-on approach, being able to ideate, storyboard, direct and orient animation, sound design or any other motion design element to ensure the highest quality video storytelling is achieved
- Translate stakeholder feedback into clear direction for the teams to progress with the work effectively
- Autonomously own a large project from kickoff to completion, balancing multiple projects at once
- Establish key creative partnerships in the region to produce the highest quality work that represent the Studio’s creative vision and the Bloomberg brand accurately when working with external parties
- A stellar body of work, including work for Media, Finance, Technology and Luxury brands (personal work is also encouraged).
- 7-10 years professional work experience leading video productions and post productions
- A firm understanding of all aspects of the pre- and post-production process as it pertains to video and animation
- Proficient at Microsoft Office, Google Calendar. SmartSheets is a plus
- Experience developing ad campaigns for media, finance, technology or luxury brands
- An easygoing attitude, calm under pressure, client facing, and personable
- Excellent spoken and written communication with a heavy dose of storytelling.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to proactively communicate and collaborate with different stakeholders including our team of writers, editors and animators
- Proven skills in presenting, client partnership and visual communication.
- Fluency across deliverables that fit with a cross-channel approach (style frames and/or storyboards for video, motion assets for immersive experiences etc)
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and provide timely, helpful feedback to improve creative processes and to keep work on budget and schedule
You’ll need to have:
Life at Bloomberg is many things, but it’s never dull. We’re a truly global business with a truly diverse workforce. We pride ourselves on being open, inclusive and collaborative, and provide a work environment that inspires our employees to be their best. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive healthcare coverage, and programs to support you and your family through different life stages, from parental leave to generous retirement savings plans.
If this sounds like you, submit an application and include a link to your website/portfolio. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contract will be administered by third-party vendor as a dispatched worker arrangement with Bloomberg.