Talent Coordinator, Singapore
Posted Apr 26, 2022 - Requisition No. 102934
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other and collaboration is key to our success. And through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
First impressions can make or break a candidate's perception of a workplace. This is why our Talent Coordinator role is about more than scheduling interviews and hosting prospective employees - it's about working in partnership with our Recruiters to build an extraordinary and memorable experience; a candidate-friendly journey from start to finish, introducing them to the "wow" of working at Bloomberg (that we as employees experience every single day!)
Be part of a close-knit and inspiring Talent Acquisition team, passionate about delivering an exceptional candidate experience. You'll ensure a seamless interview process by handling all the details, so our candidates can focus on their Bloomberg experience - and our business leaders on selecting the best possible talent into the Company. You will also have the opportunity to be part of and run regional and global projects, and experience recruitment first-hand.
We'll trust you to:
- Embody the Bloomberg culture by being a brand ambassador and providing a consistent, high touch experience, in every candidate interaction
- Effectively manage all interview scheduling tasks, including candidate and business communication, interview hosting, ensuring successful prioritization and SLA's are consistently met
- Provide support to the Talent Acquisition team by screening candidate CVs and driving operational efficiency
- Manage the full life-cycle recruitment for contingent workers including reviewing CVs, interviewing candidates, and partnering with hiring managers to find the most suitable hire
- Be a subject matter expert for contingent hiring practices in APAC
- Be responsible for the maintenance and data integrity of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Effectively run simultaneous projects and successfully prioritise tasks
- Actively participate and contribute ideas to process efficiency, improvement and recruitment strategies
- Partner with the business, recruiters, sourcers, vendors and the wider HR team to ensure we continually focus on hiring the best talent as quickly as possible
- Be responsible for data governance throughout the recruitment lifecycle and produce ad hoc reports as required
You’ll need to have:
- A minimum of 2 years of recent coordination work experience in a multinational corporation environment, supporting internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in project management and/or handling large volumes of tasks and processes concurrently
- Experience in data analytics and reporting, with proficiency in Excel
- The ability to learn additional programs as needed, such as Workday
- Solid attention to detail
- Authentic passion for providing unparalleled levels of customer service
- Excellent English communication skill both written and verbal to handle both internal and external discussions
- Strong alignment with our culture values and adaptability to work in cross-regional team across APAC
We'd love to see:
- Prior experience in a recruitment-related role
- An understanding of Recruiting, HR concepts, policies and procedures
- Familiarity with local labor law/hiring practices in Southeast Asia, especially Singapore
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.