Team Leader - Technical Support (Implementation Specialists) - Singapore
Posted Dec 7, 2018 - Requisition No. 72424
What’s the role?
Bloomberg’s Implementation Specialists are responsible for deploying and supporting Bloomberg’s variety of products and services. This high-profile role requires experience across general technical areas pertaining to hardware, software and networking, in addition to experience with coordinating the implementation of technology solutions.
The Implementation Specialist team is seeking a qualified individual to provide leadership and direction to the team in Singapore. You will possess a strong customer focus, passion for leadership and high interest in technology. In addition, you have good attention to detail with excellent coaching and communication skills. You will work closely with a range of stakeholders to deliver access to the Bloomberg infrastructure while meeting our clients’ exacting connectivity needs.
As a confident and well-organized communicator you will also be responsible for handling key accounts, regularly liaising with market data and technology personnel, as well as telecommunication providers, service vendors, and partner with a variety of internal stakeholders to ensure the highest quality of service to our customers.
You will work towards developing a collaborative team environment that fosters creativity and places a high value on providing quality customer service and technical support. Striving for excellence in both team productivity and customer happiness is at the heart of this position.
You will be responsible for the hiring, on-boarding, evaluation and continued development of your team members.
We'll trust you to:
- Maintain quality relationships with your team on both a group and individual level
- Ensure that your team's performance is on track to meet departmental goals across multiple metric categories such as productivity and quality
- Provide tailored coaching that improves individual productivity and performance
- Empower your team to innovate and challenge traditional thinking on how to best tackle clients' technical issues
- Establish strong interdepartmental relationships and strategies to make valuable contributions to the business
- Build and drive strategies for your team that aligns with the department and business goals in the region
- Be involved in recruiting, hiring, and identifying candidates with potential to be successful at the role
You'll need to have:
- Demonstrated people management, project management and change management skills
- Extraordinary level of customer service and a good understanding about our business
- An established understanding of PC hardware, operating systems and software suites (Windows & Mac OS, MS Office Suite, VBA)
- Knowledge of networks with an understanding of but not limited to IP addressing, sub-netting, routing and Secure File Transfer Protocol
- Strong networking and communication skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to quickly prioritize and take appropriate actions in handling escalated cases
We'd love to see:
- Experience and knowledge of our product implementation workflow including the installation, relocation, and removal of new Terminals, routers, and circuits
- Experience and knowledge in troubleshooting client issues related to the Bloomberg software, hardware, SFTP, and API products
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.