Technical Account Manager - Funds On-boarding, Singapore
Posted Nov 6, 2023 - Requisition No. 121411
At Bloomberg, our products are fueled by powerful information. We combine data and context to paint the whole picture for our clients, around the clock – from around the world. In Data, we’re responsible for delivering this data, news and analytics through innovative technology - quickly and accurately.
Bloomberg’s Funds Data team is looking for an analyst to join its growing Funds Onboarding team in Singapore. There are around half a million funds in the market, each with various structures and characteristics, that the team supports from creation. The Fund Onboarding team ensures that all newly launched funds are set up and configured within our workflows to be maintained automatically throughout their life. As part of the team, you’ll work alongside a Team Leader to use feedback based on your knowledge of the dataset to enhance our fund onboarding procedures. This includes, but is not limited to, configuring ETL pipelines, communicating with contributors to ensure proper data ingestion from fund inception, and contribute business rules and quality workflows to ensure high data accuracy. This is in addition to maintaining and growing a knowledge of funds data process and client engagement.
Technical account managers deliver exceptional service and technical support to our content partners and customers, to ensure Bloomberg is the platform of choice for the dissemination of their content.
We'll trust you to:
- Provide outstanding support to our content partners so that they trust us with their valuable content
- Establish, maintain and improve relationships with Content Partners to develop and implement technologies/workflows and facilitate efficient onboarding of new data sets
- Play a key role in implementing our data rights and entitlements while understanding downstream impacts
- Prioritize and manage projects with multiple stakeholders to maximize efficiency and return on investment
- Take ownership of any opportunities to improve our data products, acquire new content or enhance the customer experience
- Proactively manage campaigns to stay engaged with content partners and maintain the quality and reliability of contributed content
- Balance the best of technical and product knowledge to implement solutions for content partners
- Write detailed, accurate and complete specifications/requirements
You'll need to have:
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in the financial services industry, including exchanges, market data providers, financial technology or financial institutions
- Demonstrated experience in customer service roles (interacting with both internal and external clients – customer support or sales/account management roles)
- Demonstrated data experience, for example management, governance or quality assurance of data
- A bachelor's degree or higher in relevant data technology or financial field, or degree-equivalent qualifications
- Demonstrated interest in relationship management, and the ability to establish, maintain and improve relationships with our Content Partners
- Effective project management skills and ability to prioritize tasks accordingly
- Ability to adapt within a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and desire to work on multidisciplinary teams
- Passion and interest for using technology to innovate data products and processes and explore unknown territories
- Demonstrated ability to take a logical approach and apply critical thinking skills in order to solve problems
- Proven ability to manage timeline, handle pressure, overcome challenges in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort with a high degree of autonomy, and shown ability in managing priorities from multiple internal and external partners
- Ability to work independently & in a team environment under deadlines, demonstrating self-motivation
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English
We’d love to see:
- Master's degree or certification such as a CFA charter holder or CAIA
- Experience working with international business groups and clients
- Knowledge in information technology and statistical analysis or computer programming for example Excel, SQL, and/or Python"
- Thai proficiency to confidently support and handle complex conversations with clients in Thai market
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We’re individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and experiences who take on big challenges and create even bigger impact through our work. We’re interested in what makes you you, and how we can create opportunities for you to channel your unique, personal energy and grow to your fullest potential.
Learn more about our office and benefits:
Singapore | www.bloomberg.com/singapore
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for.?