Technical Account Manager - Global Data Content & Entities Business Management, Singapore
Posted Aug 14, 2019 - Requisition No. 76629
Bloomberg runs on data. In our Global Data business, we're all about capturing, analyzing and enriching data that our customers depend on.
The Contributions Client Service team is on the front line. We work hard to support and grow the preeminent platform for thousands of data contributors to deliver their over-the-counter prices, research and alternative data to hundreds of thousands of customers around the globe. Our diverse global team of project managers, data analysts, product managers and data engineers collaborate with teams across Bloomberg to grow and improve our content and grow our business.
What’s the role?
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Technical Account Manager, within the Singapore office. We are seeking a unique professional who has a mixture of strong analytical and project management skills, with an ability to bring an entrepreneurial perspective to our Pricing and Research team. You will be proactively working with our broker pricing data providers to ensure content is delivered in a timely and effective manner. In order to do this, you will need to build strong and lasting relationships with these institutions, have a deep understanding of the technology they use, their goals and challenges to ultimately drive your account strategy and offer outstanding support to them. You will also need to align with our regional project managers and content specialists to help deliver our global objectives for these accounts.
You’ll need to have:
- Ability to identify, define and deliver on major account strategies that support the growth in our contributors
- Ability to develop positive and collaborative relationships at all levels of an organization
- Project management skills to organize work across teams, communicate with varied stakeholders, anticipate and resolve obstacles
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues globally to deliver shared goals
- A proactive attitude with the confidence to challenge the status quo and a real desire to improve practices and processes
- Ability to gather, normalize and analyze data to influence and drive strategic decisions for your accounts
We’d love to see:
- Keen interest and understanding of financial markets
- Fluency in an Asian Language
- Experience in data analytic tools; SQL, Python, QSEN, or similar
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/careers/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.