Territory Security Manager - Singapore
Posted Jul 22, 2021 - Requisition No. 92582
Bloomberg is seeking a risk and security professional to join our Singapore team as a Territory Security Manager for Singapore and South East Asia. The team is focused on achieving the highest level of safety and security for all Bloomberg assets with risk mitigation strategies centered on the following functional areas; threat and risk assessments to business operations, employee safety and security, site security, crisis management, travel advisory and geopolitical intelligence.
- Enabling Bloomberg's business by mitigating risks to employees, facilities and business operations
- Developing & maintaining strong relationships and rapport with key stakeholders, including partnering effectively with regional Incident Management Team (IMT) members, office bureau chiefs and key department managers
- Ensuring timely response to incidents to minimize business disruption
- Contribute to the development of key frameworks, processes and tools to enable the company to ensure business resilience
- Conducting Threat and Risk Assessments (TARA) focused on business operations
- Providing geopolitical insight and contributing to intelligence reports as required
- Assist the Global Health and Life Safety (GHLS) team with meeting local health and safety requirements
- Manage the Singapore Security Operations Centre (SOC) team and support the development of advanced skills in monitoring, intelligence gathering and dissemination
- Expertise and knowledge of return to office programs and frameworks related to the COVID-19 global pandemic.
- Having a consultative and customer relationship approach to daily operations in order to align ourselves with business needs, while maintaining a high level of security, safety and operational resilience
You'll need to have
- Ability to exercise strong leadership during incident response
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, including attention to detail and the ability to create and deliver presentations
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and deadline focused environment while being able to understand, assess & prioritize business needs
- Strong experience and understanding of security systems, including access control and video surveillance technologies
- A keen analytical thinker with the aptitude to collate and validate data, evaluate the reliability of sources and the relevance of information to Bloomberg operations
- Experience in change management, project management and problem-solving skills
- Experience in vendor contract management and budget negotiations, as well as possessing a well-established network within the security profession
- Experience assessing and executing operational contingency plans based on threats and vulnerability of business operations and staff
- Experience managing travel security programs, particularly in hostile environments and emerging markets
- Tertiary Degree (security, risk/crisis, international relations, etc.), or other relevant qualifications and/or relevant work experience within a security, crisis, intelligence or emergency management environment
- Ability to travel within the assigned region as needs arise
- A working knowledge of the operational and technical infrastructure of financial firms and the financial markets
- Experience working in and or covering countries in and around the Asia Pacific is highly desirable
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.