Third Party Index Customer Service Representative (Bilingual Mandarin/English speaker) - Singapore (6 Month Contract)
Posted Sep 27, 2022 - Requisition No. 109147
Bloomberg runs on data, and in the Data team we're responsible for acquiring it and providing it to our clients. We collect, analyse, process and publish the data which is the backbone of our iconic Bloomberg Terminal - the facts and figures which ultimately move the financial markets. We apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative workflow efficiencies, and we implement technology solutions to enhance our systems, products and processes - and all this while providing platinum customer support to our clients.
You're on the pulse of market movements and live for the details beyond the headlines. You love to build relationships and always look to provide excellent customer service. As a natural problem solver, you thrive on building innovative solutions to complex problems.
We’ll trust you to:
- Understand the various workflows and parameters that affect the index data
- Use index data knowledge to provide first-class customer service
- Resolve questions from clients such as Portfolio Managers, Financial Analysts, and Traders who use the Bloomberg third party index data
- Support Third Party Index Providers who contribute index data to the terminal
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor or/and Master degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Mandarin, demonstrated in a client facing environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and communicate with clients proficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Eagerness to learn and collaborate
- Solid attention to detail and strong evidence of decision-making and problem solving skills
- Prior experience / strong knowledge and understanding of the financial markets a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Additional written and verbal communication skills in Japanese would be a plus to cover the Japan market
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are!
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.
*Contract will be administered by third-party vendor as a dispatched worker arrangement with Bloomberg.