Third Party Indices Technical Account Management Professional, Singapore
Posted Jul 25, 2023 - Requisition No. 117810
At Bloomberg, our products are fueled by powerful information. We combine data and context to paint the whole picture for our clients, around the clock – from around the world. In Data, we’re responsible for delivering this data, news and analytics through innovative technology - quickly and accurately.
The Third Party Index Team supports Bloomberg’s suite of Indices to fulfill our clients’ benchmarking and custom index needs. In addition to establishing and maintaining our strong relationships with Third Party Index data providers, the Third Party Index Team is dedicated to developing the most efficient ways to ensure our data acquisition, data processing and data delivery mechanisms are accurate, timely and meet Bloomberg’s highest quality standards.
Technical account managers deliver exceptional service and technical support to our content partners and customers, to ensure Bloomberg is the platform of choice for the dissemination of their content.
We'll trust you to:
- Provide outstanding support to our content partners so that they trust us with their valuable content
- Establish, maintain and improve relationships with Content Partners to develop and implement technologies/workflows and facilitate efficient onboarding of new data sets
- Play a key role in implementing our data rights and entitlements while understanding downstream impacts
- Prioritize and manage projects with multiple stakeholders to maximize efficiency and return on investment
- Take ownership of any opportunities to improve our data products, acquire new content or enhance the customer experience
- Proactively manage campaigns to stay engaged with content partners and maintain the quality and reliability of contributed content
- Balance the best of technical and product knowledge to implement solutions for content partners
- Write detailed, accurate and complete specifications/requirements
You'll need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or higher in relevant data technology or financial field, or or degree-equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in the financial services industry, including exchanges, market data providers or financial institutions
- Demonstrated data experience, for example management, governance or quality assurance of data
- Demonstrated experience in relationship management (for example customer service, account management or technical account management related roles)
- Demonstrated interest in relationship management, and the ability to establish, maintain and improve relationships with our Content Partners
- Effective project management skills and ability to prioritize tasks accordingly
- Ability to adapt within a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and desire to work on multidisciplinary teams
- Passion and interest for using technology to innovate data products and processes and explore unknown territories
- Demonstrated ability to take a logical approach and apply critical thinking skills in order to solve problems
- Proven ability to manage timeline, handle pressure, overcome challenges in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort with a high degree of autonomy, and shown ability in managing priorities from multiple internal and external partners
- Ability to work independently & in a team environment under deadlines, demonstrating self-motivation
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English
We’d love to see:
- Master's degree or certification such as a CFA charter holder or CAIA
- Experience working with index providers or index consumers
- Knowledge in information technology and statistical analysis or computer programming for example Excel, SQL, and/or Python
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for.