What's the role?
The Workflow Specialist team within Enterprise Sales serves as the market & workflow experts at Bloomberg. The team is highly skilled on asset class knowledge, deep understanding of trading workflows and Bloomberg's product offerings. This is a client facing role, collaborating closely with various departments across Sales, Product, Data, Electronic Trading, Risk and Order Management sales teams to build and execute on strategies to drive sales revenue. Engagement with key financial players and regulatory bodies are vital in this role.
We'll trust you to:
- Build and execute on strategies with Sales to generate and drive revenue across our Enterprise products.
- Build influential relationships with senior level contacts and market decision-makers.
- Provide actionable feedback on the latest trends, regulations, and market practices to help craft future product development and sales strategies.
- Utilize industry events and writing content to market our product
You'll need to have:
- Confirmed expertise and success in Commodities risk and trading, with 5 to 7 years of practical experience and knowledge in Oil and Gas industry.
- Deep understanding of commodities trading workflow from pricing, risk, PnL management along with settlement and clearing workflows.
- Possess a deep understanding of ASEAN Oil and Gas landscape and its market participants.
- Practical experience using Bloomberg, and/or similar systems.
- The ability to convey complex ideas and solutions in a simple and concise way to audiences both large and small.
- A reciprocal and commercial mindset, along with ability to operate within both departmental and company-wide initiatives, in a non-hierarchical structure without corporate titles or structure.
- Willingness to travel.
We'd love to see:
- Experience working in Commodity advisory and trading firms/desks in financial firms, with trading, risk or COO / Business management experience.
- Additional Asian language.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.