Workflow Specialist - Fixed Income & Derivatives - Singapore
Posted Aug 29, 2019 - Requisition No. 76964
What's the role?
The Workflow Specialist team within Enterprise Sales serves as the market and workflow experts at Bloomberg. We’re highly skilled on asset class knowledge, have a deep understanding of buy-side and sell-side workflows as well as Bloomberg's product offerings. We have a client facing role based in Singapore, collaborating closely with our Core, Specialist and Enterprise Data Sales teams, as well as our Enterprise Product team, to build and execute on strategies that drive sales revenue in the South East Asian markets. On any given day you might be consulting with senior decision makers at client accounts, helping to close new sale opportunities, providing critical feedback to help craft the development of our future Product, or else bringing key stakeholders together to execute on high impact opportunities.
We’ll trust you to concentrate on the below 3 core focus areas;
Sales & Revenue:
- Focus on utilizing your product, market and workflow expertise to impact our Core and Enterprise Product revenue
- Direct client engagement to identify their needs and articulate our solutions to translate them into business opportunities for Enterprise Sales
- Develop and Implement new business initiatives and campaigns to drive commercial impact for the region
Product & Market:
- Understand our suite of products and how our clients use them, as well as our Product pipeline
- Build/maintain relationships with external key decision makers and senior financial professionals, coupled with a deep comprehension of the competitive landscape, market and industry trends, to understand how all this impacts both our products and client usage and influence the direction of our Products
- Identify both tactical and strategic high impact projects and bring external needs and internal resources together, building a roadmap that aligns with Product, Sales, and Organisational goals
- Communicate your Product and Asset class strategy to Enterprise Sales
- Be a common thread between the Enterprise Sales, Enterprise Product and Software Engineering departments to implement and execute value-added solutions
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Be the face of Bloomberg by being involved in training, running campaigns, writing publications, and speaking at events
You'll need to have:
- Demonstrable Front office expertise and success in Sell-side, with 5 to 10 years of practical experience and knowledge in Fixed Income and Fixed Income Derivatives
- Deep understanding of bank's trading workflow and ASEAN markets is expected
- The ability to convey complex ideas and solutions in a simple and concise way to audiences both large and small
- A collaborative mindset and ability to operate within both departmental and company-wide initiatives, in a non-hierarchical structure without corporate titles or structure
- Willingness to travel
We'd love to see:
- Practical experience using Bloomberg's pricing tools, Risk (MARS) and order management products (TOMS), or similar systems
- A commercial mindset with the ability to identify, develop and execute sales opportunities within the company and to build strong external networks
- Demonstrable expertise in Market Risk of Derivatives
- Additional Asian language
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.