Workflow Specialist - Risk, Fixed income & Derivatives - Singapore
Posted Jul 20, 2018 - Requisition No. 68278
What's the role?
The Workflow Specialist team within Enterprise Sales serves as the market & workflow experts at Bloomberg. The team is highly skilled on asset class knowledge, deep understanding of trading workflows and Bloomberg's product offerings. This is a client facing role, collaborating closely with various departments across Sales, Product, Data, Electronic Trading, Risk and Order Management sales teams to build and execute on strategies to drive sales revenue. Engagement with key financial players and regulatory bodies are vital in this role.
We'll trust you to:
- Build and execute on strategies with Sales to generate and drive revenue across our Enterprise products.
- Build influential relationships with senior level contacts and market decision-makers.
- Provide actionable feedback on the latest trends, regulations, and market practices to help shape future product development and sales strategies.
- Utilize industry events and writing content to market our product
You'll need to have:
- Demonstrable expertise and success in Sell-side risk and trading, with 3 to 7 years of practical experience and knowledge in Fixed Income and Fixed Income Derivatives.
- Deep understanding of bank's trading workflow and ASEAN markets is expected.
- Practical experience using Bloomberg's pricing tools, Risk (MARS) and order management products (TOMS), or similar systems.
- The ability to convey complex ideas and solutions in a simple and concise way to audiences both large and small
- A collaborative mindset and ability to operate within both departmental and company-wide initiatives, in a non-hierarchical structure without corporate titles or structure
- Willingness to travel
We'd love to see:
- A commercial mindset with the ability to identify, develop and execute sales opportunities within the company and to build strong external networks
- Demonstrable expertise in Market Risk of Derivatives
- Additional Asian language
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status