Hospitality and Facilities Site Manager – Stockholm – 12 months contract
Posted Nov 5, 2018 - Requisition No. 71760
The EMEA Facilities Site Management team is made up of 13 FSMs, working together very closely to cover our 62 locations across the EMEA region. We are committed to delivering the highest standards in terms of our facilities and services, thereby demonstrating just how much Bloomberg cares about our employees and our clients. We are highly detail-focused and constantly looking for ways that we can improve our offices and enhance our customer experience. As a one-stop-shop for all manner of enquiries, we collaborate with a multitude of internal departments on a global level in order to deliver fast and effective solutions. In Facilities, we are instrumental to the success of the business by providing a workplace that allows our employees to excel in their roles, an environment that they actively want to spend time in and are proud to share with our customers and business partners.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Hospitality and Facilities Site Manager to be based in our Stockholm office who will provide facilities support to our offices in the Nordics : Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo and Helsinki. This includes partnering with the business to ensure we meet the needs of our workforce and that our high standards are maintained while proactively identifying critical and urgent works.
You will manage the partnerships with our vendors (SLA, KPIs, financial controls and annual forecasting). You will work alongside the specialist facilities teams to ensure the successful completion of projects in the region and partner closely with other internal support functions to ensure the smooth running of our operations. You will oversee the guest experience and ensure we meet the highest levels of hospitality standards. Engaging with people and creating a good network in-house and externally is fundamental to be successful in this role.
We’ll trust you to:
- Lead all Guest Experience aspects in the Stockholm office
- Be aware of all events and other group activities, organise catering, audit the set up, manage VIP arrivals in the building each day and be prepared to welcome/coordinate with other departments for the welcome of guests
- Set and manage operational budgets
- Ensure compliance with local health and safety legislation
- Select and manage third party vendors, ensuring our company standards are consistently met
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Proactively seek out ways in which we could better meet the needs of the business
- Ensure that our facilities and services accurately represent the Bloomberg brand and values
You need to have:
- Excellent Customer Service skills and ability to deal with a VIP audience.
- Proven experience managing facilities in office environments, including financial control and vendor management
- Health and safety knowledge and experience
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- Excellent interpersonal skills for building successful vendor and customer relationships
- Strong prioritization and time management abilities
- A dynamic and hands-on approach
- The ability to adapt and react quickly in our fast-paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail in terms of facilities standards
We would love to see:
- Health and safety qualifications, such as Nebosh or equivalent
- Additional European language abilities
- Experience managing capital projects such as relocations and refurbishments
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.