Analytics - Advanced Specialist - Sydney
Posted Aug 13, 2018 - Requisition No. 68706
What's the role?
We have an exciting opportunity for an Advanced Specialist to join our NEW Sydney Analytics desk. As an Analytics Advanced Specialist, you are responsible for supporting our clients on heightened or complex product inquiries both on Instant Bloomberg and in person.
By working closely with local analytics, sales teams and workflow specialists, you aim to influence client usage patterns, ensure accurate responses to all inquiries, gather feedback, mentor and educate new employees, and ultimately develop future specialists with deep product knowledge.
We’ll trust you to:
- Consult with clients in real time to provide them with answers to the most in-depth questions received by the help desk
- Work in tandem with local Analytics management team to build strong knowledge pipelines in the team through necessary trainings and mentoring
- Enthusiastically support sales team through driving strategic initiatives, such as client trainings, usage calling campaigns and other projects
- Collect and act upon client feedback on product to drive development
- Continuously upgrade product knowledge and relevant skill-sets to be aligned with business goals
You’ll need to have:
- Successful completion of a specialist training coupled with an in-depth knowledge on any of the following: Equity, Fixed Income, FX, Commodity, Electronic Trading, Buy-side or Sell-side workflows
- Excellent understanding of customer service and experience in building strong customer relationships
- Confident communication skills and able to present to both small and large groups, internally and externally
- An open mind in learning new products and market areas
- The ability to be a great teammate and to place business needs ahead of personal interests
We’d love to see:
- Successful Analytics (ADSK) experience (Existing Advanced Specialists or Tracking)
- Successful Bloomberg Sales experience is a plus
- Successful Global Data experience
- Experience in getting results through collaboration with different business groups