Analytics - Advanced Specialist - Sydney
Posted Sep 18, 2018 - Requisition No. 68708
What's the role?
In our Analytics department, we aim to enhance the Bloomberg terminal experience. We respond to our client's queries with quick and accurate solutions. We proactively identify and position undiscovered features of the terminal that have been developed with that user in mind. Our prestigious service levels are driven and exemplified by our management team.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Advanced Specialist to join our Analytics desk. As an Analytics Advanced Specialists you are responsible for supporting our clients on heightened or complex product inquiries both on Instant Bloomberg and In person.
By working closely with local analytics, sales teams and market specialists, you aim to influence client usage patterns, ensure accurate responses to all inquiries, gather feedback, mentor and educate new employees, and ultimately develop future specialists with deep product knowledge.
We’ll trust you to:
- Consult with clients in real time to provide them with answers to the most in-depth questions received by the help desk
- Work in tandem with local Analytics management team to build strong knowledge pipelines in the team through necessary trainings and mentoring
- Enthusiastically support sales team through driving strategic initiatives, such as client trainings, usage calling campaigns and other projects
- Collect and act upon client feedback on product to drive development
- Continuously upgrade product knowledge and relevant skill-sets to be aligned with business goals
You’ll need to have:
- Excellent understanding of customer service and experience in building strong customer relationships
- Confident communication skills and able to present to both small and large groups, internally and externally
- An open mind in learning new products and market areas
- The ability to be a great teammate and to place business needs ahead of personal interests
- Advanced knowledge of Bloomberg terminal functions related to Equity, Fixed Income, or FX/Commodities
- Applicants must have full working rights in Australia as Bloomberg is currently unable to sponsor a visa for this position.
We’d love to see:
- Institutional Sales experience at a financial institution or financial vendors
- Strong understanding of the Bloomberg product offering