Analytics - Tradedesk Representative, Buy-Side OMS (AIM) - Sydney
Posted Sep 12, 2019 - Requisition No. 77998
What is Trade Desk?
There's a Portfolio Manager who needs to breakdown the Profit & Loss for her Credit Default Swaps. You show her how to leverage the Position Manager features to break out the underlying calculations. There's a trader who needs to post securities to Bloomberg's liquidity platform. You show him how to create tiered executable offerings to electronically interact with his clients and increase the efficiency of his business. There is a Compliance Officer who is mandated by their firm's investors to monitor allocation fairness. You show her how to leverage order audit trail reporting tools to identify amended post-execution historic transactions.
We are the first line of defense and first line of offense. We are the domain experts. We deliver knowledgeable, proactive service to our clients. We provide valuable insights that drive our business forward. Our industry leading multi-asset OMS for the buy-side addresses the entire workflow of our clients from front-end portfolio, inventory, sales and trading through to middle and back office operations. Our clients simply can't operate without them.
What's the role?
You're a calm, knowledgeable force in a fast-paced, volatile market. Our clients rely on your domain expertise to guide them, so that they can use the power of our Order Management Systems (OMS) to make better business decisions. You're always looking for and sharing tips and insights about classic features and exciting new functionality. And whether you're on a chat, getting on a call or on-site with your client, you can quickly size up a situation and provide a solution.
Where can the role take me?
Many Analysts love the excitement and team feel on the TradeDesk and continue to develop their career within Trading Solutions Service. Some of our Tradedesk Analysts challenge themselves in an exciting leadership role. Some dive deeper and are Specialists in our more critical product offerings like Compliance and Electronic Trading. Others utilize their visionary and analytical expertise in a role in Product. Another option is into one of Account Management or Sales teams. Diverse opportunities are what Trading Solutions do best! And Service our clients, of course.
We'll trust you to provide expertise in the 3 core areas below:
At Bloomberg we pride ourselves on focusing on the client experience, providing the fastest and most knowledgeable solutions to our clients. You will:
- Utilize your product knowledge and acquired client intel to build and maintain credible relationships with your clients
- Exceed client expectations by taking ownership and driving resolution.
- Create clear and up-to-date documentation of client needs
- Communicate effectively with external stakeholders
Product and Domain Expertise
You'll know your customers' business, our competitors, and Bloomberg's product offerings, and:
- Develop your knowledge of our products and our customers' workflows
- Share and build knowledge across the business
- Apply product knowledge to add value to the client experience
- Stay ahead of what's happening in the financial markets and understand the impact on our clients
'Business Impact' is the value add brought to internal stakeholders, including Product, Sales, Implementation & Engineering, where you'll:
- Generate leads and contributes to Sales campaigns
- Validate, analyse and prioritize product enhancement requests and fixes for Product and Engineering
- Provide valuable customer intelligence that drives product improvements and sales performance
What else do I need to apply?
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the Buy-Side, ideally with exposure to Bloomberg's workflow
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to handle escalations
- Have a really good understanding of the buy-side full trade life cycle (any asset class will do!)
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of thought and perspective in every form. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.