Bloomberg Trade Order Management System (TOMS) is a multi-asset class workflow solution. TOMS suite delivers tools for trade capture, inventory and risk management, electronic order flow, regulatory reporting and compliance. Our clients can use a variety of integration tools to achieve straight-through processing and reduce operational risk. Front, middle, and back-office operations benefit from a full range of solutions for cash and derivatives instruments including electronic trading, allocations management, tools for all compliance needs and pre-integration to multiple third-party back offices.
What's the role?
You'll be responsible for building and maintaining close relationships with clients in the Australia & New Zealand region, with the end goal of growing the user base and generating revenue. you will also look after day-to-day client servicing and support issues, project implementations, provision of user training as well as working with senior Account Managers to increase TOMS usage, and identify sales opportunities within the client base. You should have a consistent record in the financial services sector and have relationship building skills. You should also be able to understand the full life cycle of a trade through the customer workflows and their technology stacks.
We'll trust you to:
- Develop and support key customer relationship with decision markers. Navigate through key partners with influence to gain strategic positioning within assigned account to improve sales opportunities.
- Lead efforts in implementing sales initiatives to engage customers to continually partner with the TOMS business
- Build account plans and strategies to support and increase the presence of the business
- Collaborate with Business Management teams to develop the Bloomberg TOMS value proposition by collating market and customer intelligence.
- Partnering with the broader Bloomberg businesses in providing extraordinary service to clients.
- Achieving sales targets by identifying and assisting to close new sale opportunities within the assigned account.
- Gain strong understanding of customer technology and workflows
- Understand key competitors and position our products' advantages
- Work with customer base to design and execute gap analysis
To apply, you'll need:
- 3 to 5 years sales experience, ideally within the Fixed income market
- Strong understanding of the Financial Markets and full life cycle of a trade is a requisite with special focus on asset classes like Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Interest and Credit Derivatives, Money Markets is necessary.
- Extensive knowledge of the Fixed Income cash and derivatives Markets with experience with Fixed Income Trading work flows a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others across an organization such as Trading, Sales, Middle and Back Office, Technology and E-commerce teams, including C-Suite externally as well as internally within Bloomberg with Business Managers
- Strong business sense with knowledge of identifying potential value creation and new prospects, as well as building and maintaining solid client relationships.
- Project Management, Organizational and Planning Skills are preferred.
- Order management technology, Electronic Trading experience is strongly preferred and knowledge of TOMS will be a plus
- Service oriented and client focused- Independent individual with a strong aptitude to excel in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment whilst being able to work cohesively with a team is necessary.
- Dedicated, aspiring individual with strong presentation and communication skills in English- Ability to manage time effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure in a team environment
- Available for regular travel within the assigned geographical coverage
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.