The world's FICC leaders have always turned to Bloomberg first for transparent data, powerful analytics and seamless execution. Our leading platform helps you discover value and make fixed income trades with total confidence.
Being part of the FICC team, you will sell our suite our e-Trading products to buy-side clients covering Fixed Income, FX and Commodities.
To be successful in the role, you will need a strong knowledge and experience in the FICC Markets at either a bank or an electronic trading vendor and should have a strong understanding of the financial markets, the trading process, including STP, and OMS connectivity.
We'll trust you to:
- Managing and growing our client base by creating a pipeline of clients through prospecting, relationship management, referrals, cross-selling.
- Directly impacting sales through on-site meetings with clients and prospects where you present unique Bloomberg solutions
- Build an in-depth understanding around our clients workflow for direct execution
- You will use your strong communication and presentation skills to build great relationships with buy-side clients, particularly senior level professionals
- Understand our clients challenges around regulation
- Provide detailed feedback to our product develop teams to help us continuously improve so we can anticipate our client's future needs
- You will make the best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments; calling on specific expertise to help deliver solutions to our clients
- Influencing the direction of our product by providing feedback to Bloomberg's business managers on user demand, market practices and product enhancements
You will need to have:
- Excellent Communication skills is a must
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the FICC Market.
- Ability to rapidly assimilate detailed knowledge of, and develop sales tactics for, a wide range of electronic trading solutions
- Ability to identify new prospects and to build and maintain solid client relationships
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills
- A passion for financial markets and technology
- Evidence of building and maintaining solid client relationships
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.