Enterprise Sales – Equity Electronic Trading, Account Manager - Sydney
Posted Jun 4, 2018 - Requisition No. 67394
The world's Equity leaders have always turned to Bloomberg first for transparent data, powerful analytics and flawless execution. Our leading platform helps you discover value and make equity trades with total confidence. Being part of the Equity E-trading team, you will sell our suite our e-Trading products to buy-side clients covering Equities, Futures & Options.
To be successful in the role, you will need a strong knowledge and experience in the Equity Markets at either an electronic trading vendor or a bank and should have a strong understanding of the financial markets, the trading process, including STP, and OMS connectivity.
We'll trust you to:
- Manage and grow our client base by building a pipeline of clients through prospecting, relationship management, referrals and cross-selling
- Build an in-depth understanding around our clients workflow, to directly impact sales and/or to anticipate our client's future needs
- Perform on-site meetings with clients and prospects to present unique Bloomberg solutions
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills to build phenomenal relationships with clients, including Senior level professionals
- Understand the current regulatory landscape our clients challenges around it
- Possess project management skills to coordinate product initiatives regionally, including but not limited to taking on product advocacy, to provide feedback to Bloomberg's business managers & product development teams on user demand and evolving market practices to drive product improvements
- Employ best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments; calling on specific expertise and promote collaboration to deliver solutions to our clients
You will need to have:
- 5-7 years of sales experience, with an established track record of both business development and account management
- Product knowledge of Listed Products (Equities, Futures, Options)
- Understanding of Electronic Trading, Execution Management Systems and FIX Connectivity
- Familiarity of Sales-to-Trader and/or Portfolio Manager-to-Central Dealing workflows
- Project Management skills
- Willingness to travel across Australia & New Zealand
- Be resourceful, possess problem solving skills and have a strong "can do" attitude
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.