Enterprise Sales - Account Manager, Trade Order Management System (TOMS) - Sydney
Posted Nov 10, 2021 - Requisition No. 97373
Bloomberg Trade Order Management System (TOMS) is a multi-asset class workflow solution. TOMS suite delivers tools for trade capture, inventory and risk management, electronic order flow, regulatory reporting and compliance. Our clients can use a variety of integration tools to achieve straight-through processing and reduce operational risk. Front, middle, and back-office operations benefit from a full range of solutions for cash and derivatives instruments including electronic trading, allocations management, tools for all compliance needs and pre-integration to multiple third-party back offices.
What's the role?
You'll be responsible for building and maintaining close relationships with clients across Australia & New Zealand with the end goal of growing the user base and generating revenue. you will also look after day-to-day client servicing and support issues, project implementations, provision of user training as well as working with senior Account Managers to increase TOMS usage, and identify sales opportunities within the client base. You should have a consistent record in the financial services sector and have relationship building skills. You should also be able to understand the full life cycle of a trade through the customer workflows and their technology stacks.
We'll trust you to:
- Develop and support key customer relationship with decision markers. Navigate through key partners with influence to gain strategic positioning within assigned account to improve sales opportunities.
- Lead efforts in implementing sales initiatives to engage customers to continually partner with the TOMS business
- Build account plans and strategies to support and increase the presence of the business
- Collaborate with Business Management teams to develop the Bloomberg TOMS value proposition by collating market and customer intelligence.
- Partnering with the broader Bloomberg businesses in providing extraordinary service to clients.
- Achieving sales targets by identifying and assisting to close new sale opportunities within the assigned account.
- Gain strong understanding of customer technology and workflows
- Understand key competitors and position our products' advantages
- Work with customer base to design and execute gap analysis
To apply, you'll need:
- Strong understanding of the Financial Markets and full life cycle of a trade is a requisite with special focus on asset classes like Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Interest and Credit Derivatives, Money Markets is necessary.
- Extensive knowledge of the Fixed Income cash and derivatives Markets with experience with Fixed Income Trading work flows a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others across an organization such as Trading, Sales, Middle and Back Office, Technology and E-commerce teams, including C-Suite externally as well as internally within Bloomberg with Business Managers
- Strong business sense with knowledge of identifying potential value creation and new prospects, as well as building and maintaining solid client relationships.
- Project Management, Organizational and Planning Skills are preferred.
- Order management technology, Electronic Trading experience is strongly preferred and knowledge of TOMS will be a plus
- Service oriented and client focused
- Independent individual with a strong aptitude to excel in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment whilst being able to work cohesively with a team is necessary.
- Dedicated, aspiring individual with strong presentation and communication skills in English
- Ability to manage time effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure in a team environment
We are the first line of defense and the first line of offense. We are the domain experts. We are a group of highly technical individuals who provide high-level support for Bloomberg’s sell-side and buy-side clients, working alongside Enterprise Sales and Product to influence client usage patterns, ensure accurate responses to our multi-asset analytics inquiries, gather feedback, mentor and educate new employees and develop them into future specialists with deep product knowledge.
The Fixed income Tradedesk is a dedicated, highly skilled, global team, delivering the highest standards of service to our clients. Our reps are knowledgeable, proactive and detailed in their approach and understand the importance of operating and servicing clients who trade on and off our regulated venues.
What's the role?
You’ll help drive the Tradedesk service vision of delivering knowledgeable front-line support and proactive services to our clients. You’ll own key client relationships and also build and maintain strategic internal partnerships across Tradedesk and the wider firm, including Sales, Account Management, Implementation, Product, Project Management Office and Engineering.
Further to the traditional role of Tradedesk in responding to inbound client queries, you will also organise, co-ordinate and deliver Product Deployment campaigns, Customer Trainings and assist with Implementation projects as required by our stakeholder businesses.
The goal is to partner with Sales teams to sell, while Tradedesk takes a more proactive approach to maintain the business and our market share.
We’ll trust you to:
- Introduce and deliver creative and disruptive ideas for service that will result in a competitive advantage for Fixed Income Electronic Trading
- Introduce continuous improvements to enhance the client experience
- Anticipate and analyse trends and risk, and build a vision and plan to address them
- Optimize existing workflows, processes and resources to achieve service goals
- Communicate regional, departmental and firm visions
- Successfully adjust to and address unforeseen challenges
- Manage Customer Product requirements and expectations
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships
- Lead by example to demonstrate full ownership of extraordinary customer service
- Continuously drive knowledge-building
You’ll need to have:
- Client facing experience in financial services or a financial technology company
- Strong interest of the Electronic Trading landscape and knowledge of Fixed Income
- Understanding of the financial markets landscape, our clients and their workflows
- Strong communication skills and very strong interpersonal skills
- A real passion for service
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.