Enterprise Sales - Buy-side Order Management System (AIM) Account Manager - Sydney
Posted Sep 16, 2022 - Requisition No. 108847
Bloomberg’s Buy-side Order Management System (AIM) delivers global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance, and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 15,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 900 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies. Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market - one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets, or investment styles without disruption.
What's the role?
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for engaging our AIM users to drive value-add product adoption, workflow optimization and expansion within our buy-side client community. This role heavily interacts with multiple internal business areas across regions, ensuring effective collaborations in providing best solutions and service to our clients. Strong communication and project management skills are essential for this client-facing role.
We'll trust you to:
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships through consultative engagement
- Strategically look across your clients to determine gaps in workflow to expand the AIM and Bloomberg product footprint
- Proactively find and monitor at-risk users to defend the Bloomberg business
- Develop a sound understanding of Bloomberg’s products, how they integrate with financial markets and have the ability to position our solutions appropriately
You'll need to have:
- Strong understanding of financial markets including Equities, Fixed Income and derivatives
- A competent grasp of the buy-side workflow structure
- Proven track record of outstanding customer service, ideally servicing Financial Institutions
- Ability to identify opportunities to grow existing business relationships
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Aptitude to excel in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment
- The availability for regular travel
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/asset-and-investment-manager/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.