Enterprise Sales - Portfolio & Risk Analytics (PORT) Account Manager - Sydney
Posted Jan 9, 2023 - Requisition No. 113228
Our Sales teams put the industry's most powerful Portfolio & Risk Analytics solution (PORT) at the fingertips of global investment professionals. PORT Enterprise Solution helps our clients make quicker and more informed decision by empowering them with the tools to define appropriate investment universes with benchmarks, implement optimal investment portfolio strategies, easily and accurately measure portfolio risk and return, and streamline their overall investment management workflow.
What’s the role?
As an Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for driving usage and adoption across firms using PORT Enterprise products and identifying up-sell opportunities within accounts to expand the use of Bloomberg solutions. You’ll work closely with Implementation, Support, and Operations to ensure firms are using the enterprise solution as intended and supported at the level the buy-side community expects from a strategic investment technology partner. You’ll build strong relationships across your coverage and find opportunities to expand the firm’s use of buy-side enterprise services. You’ll demonstrate credibility with competency and knowledge of the buy-side community and have a deep understanding of fundamental portfolio management concepts such as performance attribution, multi-factor risk models, and portfolio optimization.
We'll trust you to:
- Increase client usage and adoption of our Portfolio Enterprise Solution through client specific strategies to raise awareness of advanced models and enterprise workflows
- Build relationships with front, middle, and back office, including senior level relationships with decision makers
- Partner with Relationship Managers on opportunities to generate revenue through the up-sell of PORT Enterprise across new teams and functions
- Collaborate with other teams across Sales to identify cross-selling opportunities for additional products
- Provide detailed product feedback from clients to internal business managers in an effort to continually improve our products
- Take a lead role in conducting internal and client training sessions
You'll need to have:
- 3+ years of client facing experience in Financial Services or a Financial Technology company
- Experience selling to, or working in the buy-side (pension funds, investment advisers or mutual funds) within the past 5 years
- Equities and/or Fixed Income market experience
- Demonstrable ability to identify new prospects, and build and maintain solid client relationships
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/portfolio-risk-analytics/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.