Enterprise Sales - Terminal Sales & Account Management - Sydney
Posted Feb 27, 2019 - Requisition No. 73831
We’re Bloomberg. We sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest sell-side institutions right through to the two person hedge fund - we’re an integral part of the financial markets workflow in every corner of the world. We provide our users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of 325,000 Bloomberg Terminal subscribers.
You will be responsible for forging deep and trusted relationships with clients, taking the time to understand their businesses, their pressures and concerns and the ins and outs of their workflow and technology. Armed with this Intel and your consultative approach, you will uncover opportunities for us to expand our partnerships whilst at the same time increasing our clients overall operating efficiency. You’ll also keep your ears close to the ground and be up to date with the latest trends and business initiatives within your client base. Your sales skills and passion will ensure we maximise on opportunity and mitigate risks to our revenue.
We’ll trust you to concentrate on the below 3 core focus areas:
Sales and Prospecting:
- Focus on utilising your product, market and workflow expertise to impact both our Core and Enterprise Product and Data revenue
- Ability to manage Enterprise sales engagements with multiple stakeholders
Product and Market Knowledge:
- Understand our suite of products and how our clients use them, as well as our Product pipeline
- Be able to articulate the key benefits of such products in detail and have an in-depth knowledge of what your customers do so you can act as a true partner
- Build relationships with C-suite executives and key decision makers
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute value-added solutions
- Participates actively in new projects that drive departmental and organisational-wide initiatives and goals
You’ll need to have:
- Sell-side and/or buy-side experience in or selling within the financial markets
- Proven consultative sales skills, including: competitive market research, lead generation, prospecting, business development, and closing sales
- Ability to identify and capitalize different buyer motivations across various client sectors
- Proven ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships both externally and internally
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.