Specialist Sales - BNEF Account Manager, Sydney
Posted Apr 20, 2023 - Requisition No. 115674
BloombergNEF (BNEF) is the leading strategic research provider of the energy transition, covering global commodity markets and the disruptive technologies driving the transition to a low-carbon economy. Our expert coverage assesses pathways for the power, transport, industry, buildings and agriculture sectors to adapt to the energy transition. Our analysis, models, and world's most comprehensive databases help CEOs, financial executives, commodity trading, corporate strategy and policy professionals navigate change and generate opportunities.
What's the role?
Assist with both account management and prospecting for sales opportunities a a team member of BNEF's Commercial Team here based in Sydney. We are looking for individuals who are driven, self-motivated and thrive to work as a team player in a highly collaborative environment. You will be working with a wide range of world-leading clients and helping them with the transition to a low-carbon economy. The job will provide you with opportunity for on the job training as well as overseas training and travel opportunities.
We’ll trust you to:
- Assist team members to prospect new business opportunities across Government, Investors, Banks and Corporations, and provide continue support for the full sales cycle
- Act as an initial point of contact for incoming sales leads
- Assist your colleagues by helping to book meetings and calls.
- Responsible for renewal, upsell and the delivery of customer services for existing accounts
- Respond to client requests promptly and thoroughly
- Help to maintain accurate customer and sales information in our internal systems
- Assist in the preparation of major commercial activities, such as content presentations to senior audiences
- Coordinate and manage the logistics of client events
- Help with event organisations, partnership and logistics.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a sales support related role
- Energy and self-motivation to work in a fast paced and collaborative team; a key to being successful in the role
- A passion for learning and an interest in energy transition & sustainability related content
- Client facing experience and the ability to build strong relationships in a sales environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
- Proven ability to manage several tasks at the same time, with a rigorous attention to detail
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
- Appetite to learn and appetite to have impact
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to explore about us here: https://about.bnef.com/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org