Workflow Specialist - Fixed Income - Sydney
Posted Dec 22, 2021 - Requisition No. 99139
The Workflow Specialist team within Enterprise Sales serves as the financial markets and workflow experts at Bloomberg. We’re highly skilled on asset class knowledge, have a deep understanding of client workflows as well as Bloomberg's holistic solutions.
We’re looking for a Fixed Income & Derivatives Workflow Specialist based in Sydney who will be collaborating closely with sales and product teams to build and execute on strategies that drive revenue. On any given day you might be consulting with senior decision makers at client accounts, helping to close new sale opportunities, providing critical feedback to help craft the development of our future product, or bringing key stakeholders together to execute on high impact opportunities.
We’ll trust you to focus on:
- Utilising your fixed income & derivatives knowledge, market, and workflow expertise to impact our Terminal, Enterprise Product, and Data revenue
- Proactively participate in client engagement to identify workflow gaps and articulate our solutions to translate them into business opportunities
- Maintain a community of fixed income and derivatives market players across Australia & New Zealand by leveraging your personal network and collaborating with internal resources
- Develop and implement new business initiatives and campaigns to drive commercial impact for the region
- Communicate your Product and Asset class strategy to Enterprise Sales
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Be the face of Bloomberg by being involved in training, running campaigns, writing publications, and speaking at events
- Be a common thread between the Enterprise Sales, Enterprise Product and Software Engineering departments to implement and execute value-added solutions
- Influence the direction of our product by combining intel gathered from relationships with external key decision makers, a deep comprehension of the competitive landscape, and being in tune with industry trends.
- Take ownership over product development that will provide enhanced solutions to our clients. Facilitate feedback from clients and collaborate with product to establish product road maps.
You'll need to have:
- At least 7 years’ experience covering fixed income and derivatives either in a sales, trading, analyst or portfolio management capacity
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
- Knowledge of sell-side client workflows with an ability to analyse these workflows to achieve an optimal target operating model
- A collaborative mindset and ability to operate within both departmental and company-wide initiatives
- The ability to convey complex ideas and solutions in a simple and concise way to audiences both large and small
- Commercial acumen to identify, develop and execute sales opportunities within the company and to build strong external networks
- Willingness to travel
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.