Workflow Specialist – Taiwan, Hong Kong
Posted May 17, 2019 - Requisition No. 75175
The Workflow Specialist team within Enterprise Sales serves as the market and workflow experts at Bloomberg. We’re highly skilled on asset class knowledge, have a deep understanding of buy-side and sell-side workflows as well as Bloomberg's product offerings. We have a client facing role based in Hong Kong, collaborating closely with our Core, Specialist and Enterprise Data Sales teams, as well as our Enterprise Product team, to build and execute on strategies that drive sales revenue in the Taiwanese market. On any given day you might be consulting with senior decision makers at client accounts, helping to close new sale opportunities, providing critical feedback to help craft the development of our future Product, or else bringing key stakeholders together to execute on high impact opportunities.
What’s the role?
We’ll trust you to concentrate on the below 3 core focus areas;
Sales & Revenue:
- Focus on utilizing your product, market and workflow expertise to impact our Core and Enterprise Product revenue
- Direct client engagement to identify their needs and articulate our solutions to translate them into business opportunities for Enterprise Sales
- Develop and Implement new business initiatives and campaigns to drive commercial impact for the region
Product & Market:
- Understand our suite of products and how our clients use them, as well as our Product pipeline
- Build/maintain relationships with external key decision makers and senior financial professionals, coupled with a deep comprehension of the competitive landscape, market and industry trends, to understand how all this impacts both our products and client usage and influence the direction of our Products
- Identify both tactical and strategic high impact projects and bring external needs and internal resources together, building a roadmap that aligns with Product, Sales, and Organisational goals
- Communicate your Product and Asset class strategy to Enterprise Sales
- Be a common thread between the Enterprise Sales, Enterprise Product and Software Engineering departments to implement and execute value-added solutions
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Be the face of Bloomberg by being involved in training, running campaigns, writing publications, and speaking at events
You'll need to have:
- Business proficiency in English and Mandarin
- Minimum 5 years covering Taiwanese financial market
- Demonstrable expertise and specialisation in FX and FX Derivatives
- Practical experience using the Bloomberg terminal, or similar product, and applicable asset class functionality
- Strong presentation and training skills with the ability to convey complex ideas and solutions in a simple and concise way to audiences both large and small
- A collaborative and enthusiastic mindset that enables you to operate within both departmental and company-wide initiatives, in a non-hierarchical structure
- Willingness to travel
We'd love to see:
- Regulatory knowledge impacting the derivatives markets
- Experience working in both developed and emerging market
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.