Bureau Chief - Tel Aviv
Posted Apr 23, 2019 - Requisition No. 74794
Bloomberg News, one of the world's biggest providers of business and financial news, is looking for a bureau chief for Israel and the Palestinian Territories.
You will thrive in a real-time news environment and put us ahead of the competition on the biggest stories in politics, economy, business and finance. You will act as Bloomberg News’ ambassador and coordinate across teams and platforms to make our coverage the smartest and most influential.
We'll trust you to:
- Demonstrate exceptional news judgement
- Write and edit clear and comprehensive stories
- Regularly break news and produce high-quality enterprise pieces
- Work effectively across multiple teams, platforms and stakeholders
- Manage the bureau and contract workers we use
- Attract top newsmakers and build on the positive reputation of the bureau both externally and internally
You will need to have:
- Experience working in business journalism and in a real-time news environment
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to direct coverage
- An ability to maintain and develop top-level sources
- Fluency in Hebrew would be an advantage
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps. Please submit all resumes in English.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.