Posted Aug 16, 2016 - Requisition No. 53531
Bloomberg engineers make an impact. A big impact. The software we write solves real, complex problems that affect business and finance professionals worldwide. We roll out new software daily, which encourages our teams to constantly collaborate on how to best design, build and deploy these systems. We’re looking to hire top developers with diverse backgrounds in fields such as computer science, engineering, physics and mathematics, who are eager to learn and ready to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Our culture is energetic and open, just like our offices – that also have unlimited free snacks! So don’t worry, you’ll never go hungry!
- Take ownership of the full development cycle
- Partner with clients and other developers to design, build and roll out solutions that will optimize complex workflows
- Understand and efficiently manipulate large datasets
- Make quick, thoughtful decisions
- Be a collaborative member of your team
- Have a strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Be an excellent problem solver
- A BA, BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technology field or relevant experience/relevant employment history
- Programming experience in C, C++, C#, Java or Python
We’re looking for people who want to make a big impact – people who want their code to be used by thousands of clients. If this sounds like you, then you’ve come to the right spot! Please apply below.