Israel Bureau Chief
Posted Feb 14, 2022 - Requisition No. 100646
Bloomberg News, one of the world's biggest providers of business and financial news, is looking for a bureau chief for Israel and the Palestinian Territories.
You will thrive in a real-time news environment and put us ahead of the competition on the biggest stories in politics, economy, business, finance and technology. You will act as Bloomberg News’ ambassador and coordinate across teams and platforms to make our coverage the smartest and most influential.
We'll trust you to:
- Demonstrate exceptional news judgement and deliver stories on tight deadlines
- Write and edit clear and comprehensive stories in a way that resonates with our global readers
- Regularly break news and produce high-quality enterprise pieces
- Work effectively across multiple teams, platforms and stakeholders
- Manage the bureau and contract workers we use
- Attract top newsmakers and build on the positive reputation of the bureau both externally and internally
You will need to have:
- Experience working in business journalism and in a real-time news environment
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to direct coverage
- An ability to maintain and develop top-level sources
- Fluency in Hebrew is a must
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com