Tech Reporter - Tel Aviv
Posted Jan 7, 2022 - Requisition No. 99368
Bloomberg News is seeking an experienced reporter to cover technology in Israel and across the MENA region. We're looking for an ambitious, self-motivated reporter, who can break news on a range of topics, from misbehaving cyber security companies, finding the world's next biggest startup, and major tech M&A news in the region.
The role will be a mix of generating scoops on the important topics our readers care about, collaborating with colleagues across the world to put your exclusive stories in a global context, and covering breaking news on the companies in your beat.
You'll need to prioritize accuracy and attention to detail, and have the ability to quickly expand your contact base as you seek to beat rivals to scoops. You should be a newshound by nature who thrives on a competitive, high-profile beat.
We'll trust you to:
- Build up a wide network of contacts to help you break the biggest scoops
- Deliver accurate, market-moving stories based on reliable sourcing
- Generate intriguing analysis and feature stories
- Work well in a team environment, collaborating with reporters across the tech team and other parts of the newsroom
You’ll need to have:
- Financial reporting experience
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to work steadily and calmly under pressure
- A collaborative spirit and the drive to innovate and experiment
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org