2020 August - Analytics and Sales Internship (English/Japanese)
Posted Nov 19, 2019 - Requisition No. 79747
You are the first of your friends to know about a major economic event, and you teach your parents and peers how to operate their smartphone. You have an appetite not only to see the world but to learn what makes it tick. You build relationships quickly and effortlessly, and have a real desire to work in a client-facing role. You're professional and personable, intelligent and analytical. You're a solution-provider, and have a real passion for providing platinum customer service.
Sales and Analytics work together as partners to provide value-added business solutions to our customers through the Bloomberg Professional Service.
- Our team of Analytics Representatives delivers exceptional service through real-time chats, phone calls and face-to-face training to our customers daily. The team showcases basic and advanced Bloomberg solutions to meet our clients' specific workflow needs.
- Our Terminal Sales team is responsible for demonstrating the advantages of our suite of solutions to both potential and existing clients. With a consultative approach, they identify our clients' needs and present Bloomberg solutions to help them make the best investment or trading decisions.
What's in it for you:
We will provide you the opportunity to experience how the Sales and Analytics departments work closely together to help consult with and sell our clients on the BLOOMBERG TERMINAL service. We will provide you with comprehensive training from the outset- covering all aspects of the financial markets- economic principles, market players and asset classes- while teaching you all there is to know about the functionality and analytical tools the Bloomberg Terminal has to offer, and the various other internal departments who support our clients.You can expect to be paired up with a mentor in each team throughout your time with us, and we will make sure that you have a full performance evaluation before the end of your internship- just so that you know how we think you've done, and to give you some tangible areas to continue to develop.
You'll need to have:
- Availability to work for the whole 4 weeks: from August 3 to August 28, 2020
- Graduating year 2021
- Fluency in both Japanese and English
- Passion for the financial markets
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent written, analytical and communication skills
We'd love you to have:
- Prior coursework, work experience or involvement in the financial markets
- Extra-curricular activities in addition to coursework
- Experience in and enthusiasm for customer service
If this sounds like you:
Please note this is a two stage application process, following the submission of your candidate details you will receive an email with directions to complete an online assessment. Your application will not be complete until you have submitted the assessment.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.