2022 Tokyo Summer News Internship - Japanese speaker
Posted Sep 2, 2021 - Requisition No. 93864
Bloomberg News is one of the world's leading financial news organizations, delivering fast and accurate information on multiple platforms to the people with the most at stake.
If it impacts markets, we'll be there -- breaking news on companies, economies, commodities and government policy to help our ever-expanding audience stay ahead.
We need a constant flow of ideas, energy and innovation -- which is where you come in. We’re looking for interns who are passionate about telling stories and will seize the opportunity to learn from our award-winning journalists. You’ll gain hands on reporting experience, conduct exclusive interviews, dig into data and collaborate with colleagues in our bureaus across the world.
We operate as one newsroom – a collaborative and diverse environment where print, digital and broadcast come together to produce the most accurate content for our readers.
We’re looking for:
- Prior experience and/or demonstrated interest in journalism through work experience or extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Demonstration of strong interest in finance/financial news
- Strong curiosity, a keen interest to learn about the world and uncover surprises
- A passion for news and/or a willingness to dig in and learn about global financial markets, companies and economies
- Availability to work for 8 weeks (excludes public holidays), beginning 4th July, 2022
- Minimum two years of undergraduate study completed
- Fluency in Japanese and English is required
Application deadline: 31 Jan 2022, 6pm JST
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps. Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate and are inclusive of age, disability, colour, gender, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion and belief, parental or caring status, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, sexual orientation, veteran status. As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.