Analytics - Portfolio Risk & Analytics Tradedesk Representative - Tokyo
Posted Jan 9, 2020 - Requisition No. 80621
We are the first line of defence and first line of offense. We are the domain experts. We deliver knowledgeable, dedicated service to our clients. We provide valuable insights that drive our business forward.
We are aligned with Portfolio Risk & Analytics (PORT), our solution that helps our clients make quicker and more informed decisions by empowering them with the tools to define appropriate investment universes with benchmarks, successfully implement optimal investment portfolio strategies, easily and accurately measure portfolio risk and return, and streamline their overall investment management workflow.
What's the role?
You’ll be someone that will help us drive the Tradedesk service vision of delivering knowledgeable front-line support and dedicated services to our PORT clients. You’ll support key client relationships as well as build and maintain strategic internal partnerships across Tradedesk and the wider firm, including PORT & Index Sales, Account Management, Implementation, Product, Project Management Office and Software Engineering.
We also organise, coordinate and deliver customer training, Product deployment campaigns and assist with implementation projects as required by our partner businesses. The goal is to allow our Sales teams to sell, while Tradedesk looks after service delivery.
We'll trust you to:
- Introduce and deliver creative and disruptive ideas for service that will result in a competitive advantage for our product
- See through and follow-up on Customer reported production issues from start to end with a high level of ownership
- Anticipate and analyze trends and risk, and build a vision and plan to address them
- Optimize existing workflows, processes and resources to achieve service goals & Introduce continuous improvements to the client experience
- Communicate & execute regional, departmental and firm visions
- Successfully adjust to and address unforeseen challenges
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships
- Lead by example to demonstrate full ownership of outstanding customer service
- Continuously upgrade skill sets to stay meaningful to business needs and translate knowledge into business results after learning.
- Share knowledge with team and the wider group to improve the impact we can give as Bloomberg to customer satisfaction.
You'll need to have:
- Fluency in Japanese and business level English
- Experience and/or Background in Financial Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Knowledge of Portfolio Risk & Attribution
- Deep understanding of the financial market and customer landscape as well as their workflows
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- A passion for Service
We’d love to see
- Designation or participation in CFA, CIPM or FRM is a plus.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/portfolio-risk-analytics/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability