Bloomberg's Connectivity & Integration Solutions business is enjoying an exciting period of growth and is currently seeking a dynamic, confident and self-motivated individual to join its new and rapidly expanding team of Connectivity/Integration Specialists in Asia.
What’s the role?
Bloomberg's Connectivity and Integration Solutions (CIS) is responsible for the development and deployment of the global enterprise integration capabilities within Bloomberg. You will primarily focus on 'owning' the support issues and alliance with our clients. You will also be strategically focused on the overall customer experience and deepening our relationship with them, from managing service tickets through to proactive engagements with existing clients. As you will be part of a client facing team in Asia, you will be supporting a variety of technologies and data specifications between Bloomberg and external systems including SWIFT, FIX, XML, MQ and Bloomberg API’s. You should be able to demonstrate credibility with a proven knowledge of the Capital Markets technology integration industry and have a very good understanding of both buy and sell-side work flows including decision support, execution, position management, middle office and settlements.
We’ll trust you to:
- Provide Client Production Support to customers in Asia
- Partner with Account Management in our buy-side and sell-side businesses to provide proactive engagements with existing client base in Asia
- Ensure a smooth client life cycle experience, from project implementation to production support
- Achieve targets and metrics with clients (Generating leads, supporting in closing add-on sales and tangibly reducing support costs)
- Understand key competitors or alternatives and successfully protecting against displacements
You’ll need to have:
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in support & account management with the ability to meet metric targets
- Order Management/Trading Systems/Trade workflow experience (Buyside or Sellside)
- Understanding of front-office, middle-office and back-office workflow
- Background in Computer Science or Engineering
- Straight through processing (STP) exposure within the financial environment
- Connectivity Troubleshooting experience – TCP/IP / MQ / FTP / SFTP / LAN / WAN
- Business level proficiency in both English and Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Insightful grasp of how system integration and technology can enhance and create solutions in the Trading Space
- Highly proactive and confident approach towards clients and devising strategies
- Solid track record of customer service / client facing skills
- Strong and proven Analytical/Problem Solving skills, Time Management skills and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently (when required) and as part of a broader team across Asia
We’d love to see:
- Data Transformations using XML / XSLT’s
- SWIFT Experience (RMA’s and On-Boarding using SWIFT Alliance Access, Gateway & WebPlatforms)
- Unix & Linux skills (Navigating Through Application Logs – SPLUNK experience an advantage)
- Data delivery experience via IBM MQ / Troubleshooting MQ’s
- XML and FIX messaging
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information on Bloomberg Connectivity & Integration and our suite of products, visit: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/gateway/