Data Support Analyst (GDA)- Japanese Speaker
Posted Oct 26, 2023 - Requisition No. 121171
Bloomberg runs on data, and data drives the market. Our Data team acquires and supplies this data to our clients. Teams work collaboratively to collect, analyze, process, and publish the data which is the backbone of our iconic Bloomberg Terminal - the data feeding and moving the financial markets.
Our Data Support Specialists are the front line of customer service for Data supporting both internal and external clients. In this role your core responsibility will be supporting Bloomberg clients through our Help Desk, which will allow you to develop general financial market knowledge and a solid understanding of the inner workings of Bloomberg's customer service technology. You will also use your project management skills and problem solving abilities to assist in the implementation of strategic solutions to improve client experience and team workflows and procedures. We are a large global team that interacts with all areas of the business, therefore the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders in different regions and roles is essential.
We'll trust you to:
- Leverage your customer service skills to provide platinum-level customer service to Bloomberg clients via our Help Desk (ADSK).
- Utilize your customer service skills and subject matter expertise to educate and inform our clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external Stakeholders (such as Enterprise Support, Analytics, and Data Product Teams).
- Use problem solving and data analysis skills to find insights that assist in the implementation of strategic solutions to improve the client experience-
- Enhance customer operational performance by utilizing Help Desk resources
- 1-3 years of experience in client services or sales support for Japanese Clients
- Professional experience or coursework in finance, business, or data analytics
- Proven ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to lead and take ownership over projects
- Effective research and analysis skills with attention to detail
- An interest in using technology to perform data analysis
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a frequently changing environment
- Demonstrated interest in the financial markets and desire to learn in a dynamic training and client facing environment
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) to articulate thought-process
- Business proficiency or above in Japanese language as your primary coverage will be Japanese clients
You’ll need to have:
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are! Please note this is a two-stage application process, following the submission of your candidate details you will receive an email with directions to complete an online assessment. Your application will not be complete until you have submitted the assessment.
We’re individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and experiences who take on big challenges and create even bigger impact through our work. We’re interested in what makes you you, and how we can create opportunities for you to channel your unique, personal energy and grow to your fullest potential.
Learn more about our office and benefits:
Tokyo | www.bloomberg.com/tokyo
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for.