Enterprise Data Sales - Pricing and Regulatory Sales Specialist, Singapore
Posted Sep 21, 2023 - Requisition No. 120165
As a key member of our growing APAC team, you'll be responsible for bringing domain specialisation on our suite of Pricing and Regulatory Solutions such as BVAL, FRTB, Liquidity Risk assessment, IFRS9 and more. You will work very closely with the full spectrum of external clients and prospects, as well as with our internal sales teams, to win strategic deals whilst servicing and growing our Pricing and Regulatory customer base in Japan.
You’ll be an experienced individual with in-depth fixed income and derivatives pricing knowledge as well as experience working on Enterprise sales opportunities. In this role, it is critical to understand Japanese fixed income markets and the importance of transparent and defensible valuation. You’ll be familiar with the flow of pricing data around a financial organization, who uses it and what for. Additionally, you’ll have a sound knowledge of the regulatory landscape.
You'll be a good listener too, and be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in our clients. You’ll demonstrate how the quality, coverage, transparency and independence of Bloomberg Enterprise Data improves business processes and facilitates compliance with new regulations. You’ll be comfortable interacting with C-level executives, experienced with long selling cycles and confident in communicating how our pricing and regulatory solutions will contribute to their overall business goals at a higher level.
We'll trust you to:
- Be detailed-oriented and utilize your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to develop and execute sales strategy for BVAL, IBVAL and liquidity risk solutions.
- Understand financial regulations, how they impact our customers' investment decisions, and generate leads for regulatory requirements
- Apply outstanding presentation, training and communication skills to articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg’s Valuation and Risk analytics in great detail, so that you can act as a partner for our customers
- Demonstrate strong Fixed Income product knowledge to provide high-level analytical and product expertise to clients and our sales force
- Proactively engage with customers, generate regular reports and insights to share with clients and collect feedback to influence the development of our solutions by working closely with Bloomberg's Product Managers
- Formulate responses to both RFI/RFP and informal queries from prospects and clients
- Organise and represent Bloomberg product trainings and seminars
You'll need to have:
- Experience cultivating and growing relationships with Japanese Banks and/or Buysides
- Strong Fixed Income market and product knowledge
- Experience in running technical and data content sales processes within an account until close
- Outstanding approach to delivering a high standard of client service, building strong relationships and sales pipelines
- Proactive, motivated self-starter, comfortable in a demanding client-driven environment
- Strong negotiation skills with a consultative approach, and an ability to influence stakeholders
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
- Strong presentation skills in English and fluency in Japanese, as this role will work with our clients in Japan
- Willingness to travel
We’d love to see:
- Experience using the Bloomberg suite of product and data solutions
- Knowledge of market risk or credit risk applications
- Ongoing awareness of financial markets regulatory requirements and global trends
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/data-and-content/
We’re individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and experiences who take on big challenges and create even bigger impact through our work. We’re interested in what makes you you, and how we can create opportunities for you to channel your unique, personal energy and grow to your fullest potential.
Learn more about our office and benefits:
Tokyo | www.bloomberg.com/tokyo
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for