Enterprise Products - Buyside Implementation Program Manager - Tokyo
Posted Aug 3, 2021 - Requisition No. 92881
Our buy-side solutions address the entire workflow with front-end portfolio, inventory, sales and trading, and Middle and Back Office operations. Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market - one that allows clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets or investment styles without disruption.
What's the role?
We are looking for a Program Manager to join a seasoned global team of Buyside Implementations Program Managers. This expanding team is primarily responsible for ensuring our largest, most strategic global clients that are implementing enterprise-wide Bloomberg solutions are successfully on-boarded to the Bloomberg platform. Successful delivery of these client engagements translates to projects delivered on-time, on-budget, on-scope, and to high client satisfaction. The individual will collaborate with teams across Bloomberg including Product, Engineering, Sales, and Account Management. Strong leadership and executive presence are both critical to success. The position will report to the COO of Buyside Implementations.
We'll trust you to:
- Lead strategic conversations across Bloomberg Products and Service teams to facilitate scoping and planning to enable our clients to reach their target operating model
- Partner with the client-side Program Management and Bloomberg/Client Management team to provide aggregated, normalized information about the Program delivery and underlying projects
- Pull together and collaborate with Implementations, Product Management, Engineering, and Account Management teams to support delivery
- Manage interdependencies between and among projects including scope, schedule, risk, issues, and changes
- Actively lead technical meetings (internal and with client) to deliver projects
- Escalate risks and issues responsibly to both internal project teams and clients alike
- Monitor KPIs for both the program and the individual projects comprising the program
- Provide the necessary reporting to ensure stakeholders at all levels remain duly informed
You'll need to have:
- 7+ years of experience in financial products, strong preference within the Buyside arena
- Working knowledge of the Bloomberg Professional Service
- Experience in driving complex, multi-faceted, and high visibility programs and projects
- Comfort with varieties of workflows and workflow management
- Excellent reporting, communication, and written/oral presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work seamlessly with project management systems and tools
- Strong executive presence and leadership
- Comfort and resilience in multi-tasking
- Critical thinking and efficient problem-solving skills|
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/expertise/buy-side/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.